Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

Users who are viewing this thread

I see you've failed to come up with any kind of coherent response. I think that speaks for itself.
You accuse me of being hostile and that I would attack everyone who dares to criticise the game. Which is completely made up.

In the meantime all your replies to me were rather insulting and you attack everyone who doesn't hate the game like you do. ?‍♂️

Nothing in that sentence was a lie. From day 1 of EA the game was completely playable and enjoyable. Now it's even more so.
Congrats, you are officially a liar. :smile:

According to these fan boys, potential customers are supposed to "know better" that "hopefully 1 year" is not true...

Multiple posts on this thread and the other thread from the fan boys all indications that anyone who believed "hopefully 1 year" was going to be a good ball park figure are fools.

So we are fools for thinking the game would be finished some where around 1 year after that is what the game maker stated...

According to these fan boys and seems TaleWorlds themselves(based on the silence of their seeming deceits) , anyone that bought the game OR buys the game thinking some where near 1 year from now the game will be complete are fools.

Can someone else point out a game in early access alpha stage multi-years away from gold that are marketing Early Access at $49.99 American dollars?

Please bring some evidence to the table fan boys that TW is pricing this Early Access reasonable.

I am making a new post on this topic to start showing "us fools" just how far away TW is from delivering the final product.

Want to make clear again here: I am not upset about TW taking years from today to finish, I am upset because I feel cheated and deceived by TaleWorlds and TaleWorlds is continuing to deceive potential new customers.

Been part of many Early Access game for many years now, up your fan boys saying we don't what Early Access means. Other developers are not deceiving customers like I see TW doing for Early Access state, a deception that TW is pulling all in the name of justifying charging customers a high price to alpha stage product.

Great post... however I think you are wasting your time trying to persuade irrational and perhaps delusional people about things that they have already made their minds up about. There is only so much you can try to make people see sense before it becomes clear that logic, reason and common sense have no real part in this discussion.

Last edited:
You accuse me of being hostile and that I would attack everyone who dares to criticise the game. Which is completely made up.

In the meantime all your replies to me were rather insulting and you attack everyone who doesn't hate the game like you do. ?‍♂️

Those without a valid argument generally resort to ad hominem attacks.

Far from a misadventure.

To be entirely fair, and as pointed out many times before by others, early access is an excellent opportunity to test the game on many different types of systems. If you personally see crash frequency either decreasing (like I have) or don’t see crashes at all then tw is doing what they probably set out to accomplish with early access. You know aside from the absolutely fat injection of cash into their p&l. Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if the execs are on a boat in the Mediterranean somewhere atm. A nice vacation while the world is burning because yolo.

A lot of the ire comes from the things which the client sees constantly: ui/ux, netcode, game design, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom