Bannerlord is its own enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if I should answer seriously or not since this whole thread could be a bait itself, I mean if people are still complaining about the game not being released is because they're trolling or because they haven't read a single thing Taleworlds said in the last 6 months; your complains don't matter, the game will take its time

As in Warband with the different types of lords, there are different types of Bannerlord expectors. Those who deride Taleworlds and troll the subreddits and fora are the dishonourable type. Then the circumstancial types are those who were enthusiastic but by now have no loyalty left to Taleworlds and encourage others to quit as well. The martial lords are the ones who check the Dev Blog every now and then and are excited, but do not spend much time on the fora. Then the honourable lords are the ones who check the dev blog and fora regularly and remain loyal to Taleworlds!

"I think the mechanics are nowhere near what I would expect of a game like this, the stabbing mechanics looks horrible when I see all the new games that come out."

What does this even mean? What New games have better "stabbing mechanics"?  How good do you expect the mechanics of games "like this" to be? What do you even mean by "mechanics"?

Suleimanus said:
As in Warband with the different types of lords, there are different types of Bannerlord expectors. Those who deride Taleworlds and troll the subreddits and fora are the dishonourable type. Then the circumstancial types are those who were enthusiastic but by now have no loyalty left to Taleworlds and encourage others to quit as well. The martial lords are the ones who check the Dev Blog every now and then and are excited, but do not spend much time on the fora. Then the honourable lords are the ones who check the dev blog and fora regularly and remain loyal to Taleworlds!

I'm a martial lord ... Sounds badass.

Suleimanus said:

If only things were actually that black and white, buddy. I'd classify endless patience as a negative trait. Despite what you may have read or heard, the group that is least likely to inherit the earth is the so-called "meek".

I think Taleworlds is making the game more for their pleasure and their personal satisfaction than to get money. They made a fortune off of warband so.. they don't need bannerlord to be a money grab.

While I'm dying, literally, to play this game, I am mature and patient enough to wait. It will be out when its out. Go busy yourself with something else. I've been playing warband since 2011.. I still play now.

Taleworlds do you.

Sundeki said:
If only things were actually that black and white, buddy. I'd classify endless patience as a negative trait. Despite what you may have read or heard, the group that is least likely to inherit the earth is the so-called "meek".
On the contrary, once the ambitious and greedy have taken everything that's worth anything and moved on to plunder other planets, then the meek WILL inherit the earth, or what's left of it.

I get the frustration, guys, but the game will come when it comes. And it will come at some point. It`s not like we`ve heard nothing for 6 years. Right now is actually a very good time to be excited about BL, because there`s been a couple of hours of new footage in just the last couple of days, and if you have the patience to watch those tapes, you`ll find answers to a great many questions that have previously vexed fans.

Also in an interview Armagan just said something in the vein of "We`ve pretty much finished the early game, now we just have to do the same for the middle and end games." And if you look at the footage, it is pretty polished. So take heart and try to be occupied by other things until BL comes. I`ve found it to be healthy to hype when there`s something new to get hyped about and try and find something among all of world`s existing entertainment when its dry season for BL news.

Back
Top Bottom