BANNERLORD - How can earn big...very big Money (whitout cheat)????

Users who are viewing this thread

19Molnija85

Regular
Hello lords and ladies from Caladria,

first sorry for my broken english, i am slavic from Sturgia! This thread continues as a follow-up this thread.

In current version game (1.5.5 latest branch) have big problem with recruiting lords from other factions/kingdoms. It does not matter how is you charm, how is you relationship with other lords, or other lords owns fiefs or not, always lords at recruiting asks 350,000 denars. Practically is impossible to get lords which join to you kingdom for free, or for lower amount than 350K denars.

Therefore, the only way is to go for money from the beginning of the game - big money!

Of hundreds hours game in Mount and Blade: Warband I'm not used to this stupid mechanism, wich is in BANNERLORD! Little nice welcome after 8 years waiting and 8 months early access, where boys and girls from Taleworlds tuning basic game mechanism and make from tester customers!

Please how I can earn big money in Bannerlord? I have 69 mens in my group, plus i have 300 mens in castles, i have 2 casles + 3 villages. Daily cost are - 1780 dennars. In war to 50 days i can earn around 100,000 dennars (sell prisoners with enemy lords and sells spoils of war). I have two factory in two settlement (linen factory and brawery), but they are crumbs.

I calculed, that on one recruited lord for 350,000 denars i must wage war 180 days - it is very long time and exhausting war! My kingdom can not be competitive against other kingdoms. AI kingdoms are at a considerable advantage.

I hope, that this stupidity mechanism (vasals recruiting system) taleworlds will change soon! This change absolutely degradating this game :sad: Curently is this game focused on ruthless raising of money, player thanks to this mechanism loses the rest of the game and focuses on only one. At the same time, this game offers a million options, which remain unused whereas search of money takes 99% his time!

best regards
Molnija

Smithing (technically not cheating)

get a high rogue(?) for better loot and attack enemy parties. Get high enough tactics (send troops option) and surgeon to lower your losses to get better profit from selling loot.

get as big of a tier 1 army as you can with mules, stumpers, and cheap horses for mounted infantry and a good scout and go trading. Once trade gets high enough and you memorize good prices, you can make good money

or i guess you can grind tournaments on easy mode. Will take a long time

Get a full tier 5 archer or crossbowmen army (80% of your total army or so), wreck without problems stronger armies and get tons of money and renown without losing much men per battle. In my last campaign I got a million in 300 days, and it was before the hotfix which made ranged units stronger, you currently it is even much easier to get tons of money in a few days if you farm AI lords.

@Sparticulous - thank you, please can be more specific with there "Smithing". I have Smithing level on 35 (it is low), moreover smithing stamina is charging only if waitening in cities. I don't think so also good type on big money making.

@Dabos37 - thank you, yes i have 69 elite mans in my group and i have other 200 elite mans as backup on castle plus 100 mans militia in castle. Every battle won with 1 - 2 dead soldiers. Sometimes I lead a 1: 2 battle against reinforcements. I play on default difficulty settings...combat experience i have good from warband. I dont have problem with won battle, i have problem that I don't like 60 days to fight.

Sorry for my english guys...

Workshops assist in countering upkeep. Just avoid smith’s and woodworking right now. Also pay attention to what’s close. Beer doesn’t fly off the shelves as fast when there is a brewery in adjacent towns. Also, check the value in the town of your input versus the output. I find the best way to get 150+ daily workshop income is just purchase an existing shop and leave it. When I’ve visually seen grapes sell for 11 and wine sells for 55 in that town, I know that shop is making money

@Sparticulous - thank you, please can be more specific with there "Smithing". I have Smithing level on 35 (it is low), moreover smithing stamina is charging only if waitening in cities. I don't think so also good type on big money making.

@Dabos37 - thank you, yes i have 69 elite mans in my group and i have other 200 elite mans as backup on castle plus 100 mans militia in castle. Every battle won with 1 - 2 dead soldiers. Sometimes I lead a 1: 2 battle against reinforcements. I play on default difficulty settings...combat experience i have good from warband. I dont have problem with won battle, i have problem that I don't like 60 days to fight.

Sorry for my english guys...
You do have to wait; however, bannerlord tweaks fix that so you can travel and stamina will recover.

you want to make javelins. They require either1 wrought iron or 1 iron which is easy and cheap to obtain by smelting throwing daggers. You can sell javelins for a pretty penny. Leveling balance mod helps reduce javelin sell prices from 133k to 1-5k to make it not so broken

You do have to wait; however, bannerlord tweaks fix that so you can travel and stamina will recover.

you want to make javelins. They require either1 wrought iron or 1 iron which is easy and cheap to obtain by smelting throwing daggers. You can sell javelins for a pretty penny. Leveling balance mod helps reduce javelin sell prices from 133k to 1-5k to make it not so broken
Big money you can't beat a javelin that sells for more money than any city actually has, Hell they go for so much if you make three of them you could afford the top tier armour that does very little and you can't find as no one can afford to make it ; )

Snark aside you want big money without actually cheating smith until you can make a double handed weapon or javelin and then buy cities with them. To make the most money smith whatever does the most damage, all other stats seem fairly meaningless when it comes to price.

You may potentially feel bad about exploiting a system this broken though. I ended up smelting everything I made bar a few weapons I wanted to use as it makes the economy pointless.

If you are good at playing the local games, the “Inn and Out” mission is quick hit of cash. 3400 I want to say. If you don’t want to do Blacksmithing, saving the one handed axe weapons can get you drops of cash from the “Gang Leader needs Weapons” mission. And checking lord missions in general is good. The compensation for giving up a few of your horses is often well worth it. Those are 3 missions I’ll still do myself well after I’ve become a proper Lord with my own fiefs as there turn around is pretty good (and I’d rather invest in trade, charm, steward and Eng versus Blacksmithing, even though that’s the most busted money maker at this stage)

Yep was just about to come here to suggest the spiffing brits method! I see it was already done. I might give it a try tonight. Sure they will patch it pretty fast.

Not sure how to make big money, but you can lower the cost of hiring enemy lords by only trying to turn lords you are at war with rather than those who you are at peace with? Having decent rep with those lords helps too...so I'll release family members of the ones I want and imprison / ransom the ones I don't want.

The first thing anyone should do in a new game is rush a caravan or two. Money quickly stops being a problem if you can keep your daily wages below your avg caravan income. At least half of my companions are always a caravan. You have family members for other roles. I also go by this rule of thumb, have 1 caravan out for every clan party you want to field.

The first thing anyone should do in a new game is rush a caravan or two. Money quickly stops being a problem if you can keep your daily wages below your avg caravan income. At least half of my companions are always a caravan. You have family members for other roles. I also go by this rule of thumb, have 1 caravan out for every clan party you want to field.

This is good advice. I'd go further and say, put out caravans to your max companion limit at all times, and do the same with workshops, and then hunt bandits for the "needs manual laborer" quests. Not looters. Bandits. You can make over 15,000 denars from one "needs manual laborers" quest, and they pop up periodically... usually in the same 3 or 4 villages in the area I head to right after starting (eastern Khuzait lands, Baltakhand to Akkat area).

Also, if you ditch the foot troops and run with just horsemen, hunting Steppe Bandits can be very profitable (from selling thier gear, keeping thier horses, etc.)... but you gotta be fast and train up your bow skill.

Hello,

with caravans, to be mercenary, with workshops,
and playing carefully,
At the beginning you shouldn't have too many companions. Their salaries are expensive. You have to play long enough with a small group and pay attention to expenses to be able to invest when the time comes in caravans, workshops. When you finally get a castle or a town, you have to pay attention to the number of troops in the garrison. They can be expensive. You have to equip yourself according to the level at which you play, it is not necessary to invest immediately in the "best" armor. Gradually, we gain a lot. For caravans, choose the right companions. In general, they are Khuwait or Aserai, "Velocity" and "spice merchants".
Good luck !

Hello,

with caravans, to be mercenary, with workshops,
and playing carefully,
At the beginning you shouldn't have too many companions. Their salaries are expensive. You have to play long enough with a small group and pay attention to expenses to be able to invest when the time comes in caravans, workshops. When you finally get a castle or a town, you have to pay attention to the number of troops in the garrison. They can be expensive. You have to equip yourself according to the level at which you play, it is not necessary to invest immediately in the "best" armor. Gradually, we gain a lot. For caravans, choose the right companions. In general, they are Khuwait or Aserai, "Velocity" and "spice merchants".
Good luck !

Also, the Aserais named "the Golden" make good caravan masters, because of thier high tactics and fighting skills, thier caravans wont get wiped out.

Also, after thier steward skills raise while running a caravan, they could be good governors later.

Back
Top Bottom