How to Sell Weapons

More Tips

Best Companions

How to start a kingdom

How to become mercenary

Trader Guide

How to recruit companions

Last edited:
Hi, I am a bit disappointed with the marriage guide. I met my Abigai on the battlefield and was a bit astonished that she was in the mood to talk about relationship just after fighting some bandits. She was the first woman, I approached after an Asarai lady showed -57 affection for me.
Now we are married and she is leading a warband of her own. No children so far, but these are busy times, You know.
So, if the woman, You meet is not in this guide, do not lose hope. The free time with wandering around and squashing some looters head will soon be over.
You have been warned...

Last edited:
Another great guide : How to "Start creating your own kingdom Guide"
(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the youtuber who created this guide).

Video-Guides:
Only for RUSSIAN community:
Здесь собран крупнейший набор гайдов(39 минут) по отдельным и почти всем аспектам игры, начиная от cоздания персонажа включительно. (все Тайм-коды имеются в комментариях под самим видео)

Last edited:
Being a M&B player since the first game came out way back, I'm pretty used to how things work. The new systems for Bannerlord weren't that hard to understand and get used to, but having said that, I'm grateful to the people that spend time making guides like these. I get most things but there is nearly always something that I miss and it's great to have good info at your finger tips. Thanks again, game guide makers. I'll have the Tavern Maid send over a pint of ale, or a plate of olives and some red wine if you prefer. Cheers!??

Hey all, I just published an early game guide on YouTube:

It's my second video, so the edits are pretty bad, but hopefully the tips help, especially newcomers.

Hi all. Just published a combat controls and mechanics guide. I'm hoping it will make people aware of the mechanics that aren't directly explained by the game. Not sure if it is up to the standard of the other videos in this thread, but please feel free to check it out:

Maybe could post an basic strategy mentality on the battlefield guide ? How and when to use your cav, arches and such effectively

Not like this at all since this was just an quick showcase i made to someone how i very basic used my cavs in battle and that you can move the crossbowmen in melee mode for extra protection etc.... but something similar along with commands and thinking. That you can use your cav on foot to along with horse archers and such in certain situations as well as you using the terrain to get cover on approaches

Or maybe i missed it then my apologies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom