Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel sorry for those players who are going to play this game on a console without ever playing with the many mods that PC players get. Bless their souls.....

i doi not really care i am happy i can finally play it on ps5
You say that because you haven't played with mods. I said so too until I played with mods. Now I can't imagine playing without them. A lot of mods should be in vanilla, but unfortunately there aren't. I am not talking about unknown, but such basic mods.

You say that because you haven't played with mods. I said so too until I played with mods. Now I can't imagine playing without them. A lot of mods should be in vanilla, but unfortunately there aren't. I am not talking about unknown, but such basic mods.
maybe stuff like that gets added in and also maybe mod support will come to console you never know

If Bannerlord will be released there will be also released some very needed mod-tools for the ambitious modders. And i am sure the experienced modders have a contact to TW for their 'needs'.
Anyway it is clear (PC) Bannerlord will be designed not only with a modding possibility, more as a mod-platform. And if ''only'' the busy fine work of changing unit and building appearance, even gameplay changes. But also interesting will be there can be additions not only variations.
Also i would like if Vanilla would have some of the fine mods, all cannot be implemented and so i like more mods which overhaul all for itself and not only implement some existing smaller mods.
If you see p.e. the coming 'Eagle Rising', 'Europa Ad Bellum', 'In the Name of Jerusalem II' or 'Dell'arte della Guerra', (and clear more) those are all total overhauls (with fitting new maps, cultures and much more) which need the future mod-tools for their changes. Those mods are more new games than only alterations (i am still astonished folks have such an enthusiasm for those results). And those mods cannot implemented to vanilla because there is no need for. If folks want to play those surely great mods then they must buy anyway the original Bannerlord. And a console can't offer that and that makes me a console only to a very low-limited game-box, totally uninteresting.

I show here an example of first gameplay impressions of Dell'arte della Guerra (and for me really an impression), in a youtube video... that has nothing to do with Vanilla bannerlord but Bannerlord is needed as platform for that! Sure thats only fine if you like late 15ct ''steel'' in Britain. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8MYFQ-aPo

Get real. These are all trash outlets that just copy paste other trash outlets news so they don't actually have to write anything and can pretend they are breaking news. None of them provided any kind of proof.

I'll believe it once TW actually announce something.
It's probably happening

Despite the high player count on Steam at start of EA, the fact interest burned out so quickly I guess isn't really surprising. (Gee go figure when you don't really patch or the fix the game much for months on end people lose interest)

3 million sales is not a lot to live off, especially when you're looking at 2-3 years. Talewords has to try and make some money by getting the game released on consoles. Honestly pretty sure it's going to bomb. It's only selling point is "Big Battles", and once console gamers find out how shallow the game is that'll be that, since word of mouth is probably even more prevalent there. I'm sure TW is hoping for like 500K sales, but I'll laugh if they make only 50K. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe they know what the deal is and it will sell 2-3 million on consoles.

Honestly it's been pretty obvious to me since like August 2020 the game wasn't going to change much for the better. I mean the biggest improvements have been 1. Rebellions 2. Companion Vassalage 3. Working Perks and none of that is worth praising after 2 years.

I welcome the October release date. The sooner this game gets is left in the hands of modders the better. TW just does not have the drive or talent to do anything meaningful with this game, which is extremely discouraging. But even worse is all the abandoned Mods at this point, because gee go figure folks aren't going to waste years of their lives hanging around for a game that'll never be finished and constantly undoes their work.

I truly wish I hadn't bothered with this game's Early Access, been a complete waste of time in every sense. But I probably would have forgotten about the game completely by now waiting for the actual release. Yet I do have to ask myself if that would have been for the better? I've seen my share of disappointing games and awful update decisions, but Bannerlord takes the cake as a kind of slow and unusual form of punishment.

I welcome the October release date. The sooner this game gets is left in the hands of modders the better.
I'm in the same boat. Fix the bugs, set up private servers, and release a stable game without trying to do too much so the modders can go to town.

An October release date for both console and PC sounds intriguing. Would be nice to get some confirmation from the mods, one way or another. We are in Q3 2022 now so they already missed their (third) prediction at this time.

Well we called it a year ago. They wiped their hands clean and tossing this mess to modders. You could have done that a year ago you bastards.

So now you know

well.... yeah, it sucks.

I don't know who is the PM or gamin director is on this project but my 5 year old cousin would have made a better decision than him to release the game in another port now. But oh, well. If they think the pc gamers are furious at his decision imagine how the consoles will be at see this without lacking lot of things.

Consoles are only good for certain game, Bannerlord or Mount and blade series is not one of them. As people say, if you don't learn by love you learn by pain, let them learn by pain (wallets)
I really would love to hear more from those white knights now? TW still good? Forumboys still bad?

We all told them a year ago what is most likely gonna to happen, sadly we were right.
I was never defensor of Taleworld, but i lauded when good work was done an criticize when bad decisions were made
But one thing that i always saw reading behind the lines of the devs is clearly something "look, i'm trying do my work but the CEO, PM, whatever is not letting me do my job,ok?"

maybe that's why some devs had enough and left or the CEO was feeling treated by them, haha

P.S: I laughed so hard the the poor camel confused on the battlefield

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom