Bannerlord Error With Direct3D 11

Users who are viewing this thread

When I try to launch the game. I get an error message where it says, Direct3D 11 has been removed or reset please restart the game. I've Tried everything. Verifying the files, Launched the exe from the files as administrator, reinstalled my graphics drivers and I have no idea what to do, my specs are within what they say and I have the latest drivers for my 1060 6GB. please help

I've had the same error.
Attempted fixes:

-Verified the files
-Reinstalled the game on an SSD
-Completely uninstalled and reinstalled graphics drivers
-Run DXwebsetup
-Capped frames at 30
-Updated Windows (10)
-Scanned my system for missing or corrupted files
-Un-overclocked my GPU
-Increased the value for TdrDelay in my registry
-Set TdrLevel to 0 in my registry

Not sure what else I can do at this point.

ok here is what i did to fix. If you have an Nvidia Graphics card and the Geforce expierience drivers, then you should do a custom instillation instead of a express instilitaion. Making sure to check all of the boxes including clean install. This will remove all of the old graphics stuff and give completely new ones. then make sure to let bannerlord through windows defender firewall.

I did that, and I'm no longer getting the Direct3D 11 has been removed or reset error. However, now its giving me a D3D error.

error.png

Alright, I managed to fix all of my d3d errors, DirectX 11 is removed errors, and black/missing textures. For anyone that stumbles across this post with the same issue, this is what worked for me:

Find your steam folder at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam". In properties, go to security and give the folder full access. Then in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client", find Bannerlord.exe, Bannerlord.Native.exe, and Bannerlord_BE.exe. For each of these, make sure that they have full access, and set each exe to run as administrator in the compatibility tab of properties.

Back
Top Bottom