EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: DonNeto
Nationality: Albanian
Main Class: Flex
Steam Link: DonNeto
I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST). YES

Name: Georgitto
Nationality: Albanian
Main Class: 1.Infantry 2.Archer
Steam Link: Georgitto
I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST). YES

Flag_of_Albania.svg

Name: Longinus
Nationality: WeakLink Nation
Main Class: Archer
Steam Link: Longinus

If my counting is correct we are now 56/56. 46 signups + 8 Captains and 2 Admins.

You can still sign up to this event in case someone drops out and we need a replacement. Who ever signs up first will be first in the replacement queue.
Quick edit note: If someone drops out after the auction we will try to get a replacement of similar skill/class. But if someone drops out before the auction, the first come first serve rule is in place.

Last edited:
Inspire and Arni have left this tournament, leaving 2 spots open as captain. Who ever claims them first gets the spot. Leave a message here if you intend to be a captain, or message me on discord and I will sign you up myself.

With 3 players quitting, inspire, the last vandal and arni.

Red_War Jaximus, Fate and James Lindsey are now in the tournament.

* NOTE *

If someone outside of the tournament joins as a captain, the players above will from right to left not play in bdc. Example: if 2 players outside of bdc join then jaximus fate and james lindsey will not be in the auction/tournament. Since captain spots go first.

Last edited:
Jufasto has become a captain. He is inside the player pool so the same player pool stands as in my post above.

Back
Top Bottom