EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

Added to Calendar: 02/01/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Did i mention that this tournament was trash ?
Speak less, train more dog
1603656822-bonchien.png

Last edited:
I don't think we will ever reach a point in BL competitive where cash prizes outweigh top players' egos. ?
If the last decade of M&B has taught us anything (which it didn't), then it would be exactly that.
People really need to keep the fun of things alive.

Also, people need to behave themselves. Keep the banter on the light side, the forums rules don't care all that much about inside jokes.

A big thanks to Kazu for making forum badges wear them proudly !

BDC1-1-Camel-Kingdom-FINAL.png

BDC1-2-Wojband-FINAL.png

BDC1-3-TBAAH-FINAL.png
As an IGL of TORNADO BEYBLADE ATTACK OF APACHE HELICOPTERS i want to thank @Nordwolf for being great captain, keeping the positive attitude in the worst situation and also to our team members @Keykubatt @Artemeis @Beast of Rome @Forsee @Varian King @Zarask for listening every command i ordered, performed very well especially in our Bronze Placement Match against Acura's Saboteurs...

Lovely badges created by Kazu, especially the Camel one looks extra cute :grin: (I wish we had an Apache Helicopter in our trophy :grin:)

Congratz to Dragon King and Woj for becoming finalists :party:

Most importantly, special thanks to Obelix who hosted this tournament!

As an IGL of TORNADO BEYBLADE ATTACK OF APACHE HELICOPTERS i want to thank @Nordwolf for being great captain, keeping the positive attitude in the worst situation and also to our team members @Keykubatt @Artemeis @Beast of Rome @Forsee @Varian King @Zarask for listening every command i ordered, performed very well especially in our Bronze Placement Match against Acura's Saboteurs...

Lovely badges created by Kazu, especially the Camel one looks extra cute :grin: (I wish we had an Apache Helicopter in our trophy :grin:)

Congratz to Dragon King and Woj for becoming finalists :party:

Most importantly, special thanks to Obelix who hosted this tournament!

BDC1-3-TBAAH-FINAL-2.png

Back
Top Bottom