EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

Added to Calendar: 02/01/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for hosting Obelix !
The cav glitch thing was a bit annoying because other teams used it against us.. seems fair play isnt a thing for some players and i will refrain from beeing captain for such a tourney again.

Said the guy that " accidentally " forgot to add his entire team on steam, so some of them didn't even know that tournament is happening. Nice to get some better replacements after ****ing up the auctions right?
"I am not the captain, just player buying players".
Thats completely right. The replacement from Wannabae ->DasGinta truly saved my ass. I completely messed up the draft, leaving me with 3.3 millions unspent. My team went from being by far the worst to average. So yeah, I would have deserved to get 3x 0-6 for my draft :/

For me the intention of the event was, that 64 players have fun, not to determine the best competitive draft captain with certainty.

No need to attack the host or tournament because of small problems which we will learn from.

And I didnt forget to invite them. Since I did no training matches I had no reason to add them. If someone signs up for a draft tournament I expect him to be there on the day it happens.

And I didnt forget to invite them. Since I did no training matches I had no reason to add them. If someone signs up for a draft tournament I expect him to be there on the day it happens.
As someone who did not partake in the event, but with experience in organising events, I must say that this stance is not ideal from an organisation stand-point and it should be expected of the people volunteering to gather the team to actually gather their team.
But yes, there's valuable lessons to be learned from this first iteration of a tournament and it can be improved for future endeavours .

Thanks for hosting Obelix !
The cav glitch thing was a bit annoying because other teams used it against us.. seems fair play isnt a thing for some players and i will refrain from beeing captain for such a tourney again.
Was a pleasure to host it, ty for playing and being a captain, I asked people to report me if cavs were using the glitch nobody did and as I was playing aswell it was hard to be everywhere..

Really amazing tournament! I'd also prefer teams of 6 people next time.
I don't get why Woj and Varadin are crying so much.
First Round they only swapped one player without telling me, while I had to swap two.
mba2upO.jpg
3YieqrL.jpg
Ty for the kind words and ty for playing and being a captain aswell, for the next edition i will lower roster from 8 to 7 probably with no obligation to play everyone

Was a pleasure to host it, ty for playing and being a captain, I asked people to report me if cavs were using the glitch nobody did and as I was playing aswell it was hard to be everywhere..
Well, multi-tasking works better if there's multi people available to handle the tasks. Maybe you can pick up volunteers for a future edition.
Also, no double posting :wink: Fixed it himself, good job!

Ty for the kind words and ty for playing and being a captain aswell, for the next edition i will lower roster from 8 to 7 probably with no obligation to play everyone
Well, Dragonkings team had a crash in the first set, we wanted to show some integrity :smile:

Well, multi-tasking works better if there's multi people available to handle the tasks. Maybe you can pick up volunteers for a future edition.
Also, no double posting :wink:Fixed it himself, good job!
Actually 2 players are willing to help for the next edition so that's really nice
Yes i fixed the double post i'm a good boy :wink:

When player is here for the match. Its work like that in native and mercs fantasy league in warband. If your player leave or not come for the match (you can replace him by asking for admin, for example i cant play the curent mercs fantays league, the captain of my team replace me, but they have played 2 officials without me), Its not an obligation to replace him, if you have enough player to play the match, its just a posibility.

However, if you have a better idea for making things more fair, I think its time to tell it to Obelix :wink:.

Quite simple, I can even provide the dialogue:
Dragonking: Oh we don't have Chuchu and Volv so we can't switch
Obelix: And there is no reserve players left
Guy with bright idea: Perhaps if we are playing with our strongest 6 then we should allow the other team to play with their strongest 6.
Obelix: Ok! I will tell Woj's team.

I'm not gonna drag this on further, I'm quite sure people knew this was an option but deliberately continued anyways. I mean, if connection troubles is all you need to stop your "****" guys playing, then why doesn't everyone just pull that stunt from the start?

Next time I suggest having a **** ton of reserve players, and teams of 6. If someone has to drop out(you really shouldn't be signing up to something you can't complete in the first place!) then a reserve player of similar skill/class is given. Less complications that way.

Quite simple, I can even provide the dialogue:
Dragonking: Oh we don't have Chuchu and Volv so we can't switch
Obelix: And there is no reserve players left
Guy with bright idea: Perhaps if we are playing with our strongest 6 then we should allow the other team to play with their strongest 6.
Obelix: Ok! I will tell Woj's team.

I'm not gonna drag this on further, I'm quite sure people knew this was an option but deliberately continued anyways. I mean, if connection troubles is all you need to stop your "****" guys playing, then why doesn't everyone just pull that stunt from the start?

Next time I suggest having a **** ton of reserve players, and teams of 6. If someone has to drop out(you really shouldn't be signing up to something you can't complete in the first place!) then a reserve player of similar skill/class is given. Less complications that way.
I honestly did not think about that, considering our strategy having Cuchu would have been great for us aswell, remember that I gave Odin instead of Scherdinger and allowed Varadin to play with Woj's team when he had left 1 hour before, I gave them Koso then allowed Varadin back so if I had make this decision only to annoy and weaken their roster I would not have allowed those players upgrades beforehand..

CuChu crashed twice, first time against Firunien's Team we were leading 2-0 and lost the set 3-2 because we had to play 5v6, then against Hairless's team who allowed us to reset (thanks you for that)

I should have allowed you to use your best 6 maybe, but actually nobody thought about that, when the match started you could have asked for it you did not, you are saying it's bad now that you lost but you did not complain before and during the match?

I honestly did not think about that, considering our strategy having Cuchu would have been great for us aswell, remember that I gave Odin instead of Scherdinger and allowed Varadin to play with Woj's team when he had left 1 hour before, I gave them Koso then allowed Varadin back so if I had make this decision only to annoy and weaken their roster I would not have allowed those players upgrades beforehand..

CuChu crashed twice, first time against Firunien's Team we were leading 2-0 and lost the set 3-2 because we had to play 5v6, then against Hairless's team who allowed us to reset (thanks you for that)

I should have allowed you to use your best 6 maybe, but actually nobody thought about that, when the match started you could have asked for it you did not, you are saying it's bad now that you lost but you did not complain before and during the match?

I did not play Obelix, I'm just talking from a spectator view. You replaced players as you did for other teams, that's not exactly doing favours for them. Personally I would not have allowed Varadin back in but ok you did. And I seem to have heard something different, that the other team DID ask if they could play their strongest once the game started but there was no response.

Just adding some posts together from before, Firunien complains about other cav players abusing the glitch, you asked him to report, he said Dragonking's team had a crash... is that not your team? Did you not see your cav player abusing the glitch?

I did not play Obelix, I'm just talking from a spectator view. You replaced players as you did for other teams, that's not exactly doing favours for them. Personally I would not have allowed Varadin back in but ok you did. And I seem to have heard something different, that the other team DID ask if they could play their strongest once the game started but there was no response.

Just adding some posts together from before, Firunien complains about other cav players abusing the glitch, you asked him to report, he said Dragonking's team had a crash... is that not your team? Did you not see your cav player abusing the glitch?
Btw it was 1or3 doing the glitch, but it could be just him pressing buttons randomly because he is on horse haha

This cav bug
Ofc not. I also had players who did that (atleast that is what someone told me) and didnt see it once. Honestly if I was cav I would have done it atleast 5 time from muscle memory on accident.

This cav bug

Ofc not. I also had players who did that (atleast that is what someone told me) and didnt see it once. Honestly if I was cav I would have done it atleast 5 time from muscle memory on accident.
There is something called fair play, the mechanic is broken and - whats most important - the cavalry players mistake can go unpunished by that. We also banned Longbows on Horses back then.

Hello everyone,

I understand Varadin and his annoyance when they had to change players and not us. Unfortunately, one of our players crashed twice in the middle of a match and the other had an official match.

I will simply reply to Mabons because I do not accept lying or defamation.

Concerning my players, except for 3/4 players, the others were of equal level. Switching them wouldn't have made any difference to the score, especially as they had the opportunity to prove it by winning against other teams in some training matchs (although this is still a training match and has nothing to do with an official)

Who is this guy who had such an idea? Nobody, I think. In fact, the debate was raised after the match. Before that, nobody seemed to be interested. It was only after the defeat that some people started to argue

as I said, the players crashed during the matchs and we almost lost our first two games because of that. moreover, the internet is unpredictable and connection crashes are unpredictable

not a bad idea, let's see if we'll have more players

I would like to remind you that Obelix played infantry and therefore did not have his eye on the horsemen. Nevertheless, if there was a glitch due to a missclick, I remember that my men and I used to have the habit of not blocking or even throwing away our weapons. Likewise, I have seen this glitch in other teams who had the same reaction

Last edited:
Yeah but only if both sides respect rules and not one sided , or if one side doesnt have enough players they should let other side know so they can form a better team instead.
As i've heard your team noticed they have same players during that match.

You decided to play full match after that = u agreed with their roster.
so, congratz The Camel Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I understand Varadin and his annoyance when they had to change players and not us. Unfortunately, one of our players crashed twice in the middle of a match and the other had an official match.

Varadin unfortunately doesn't have a leg to stand on, he was allowed back in to play after leaving anwyays. He can't say the tournament is trash because of the admins when the admin showed some leniency for him.

I will simply reply to Mabons because I do not accept lying or defamation.

I've already been corrected on the cav glitch shenanigans, other than that I haven't accused you of anything else.

Who is this guy who had such an idea? Nobody, I think. In fact, the debate was raised after the match. Before that, nobody seemed to be interested. It was only after the defeat that some people started to argue
Nobody, that's the point, it's made up dialogue, that guy could have been you or Obelix or the other team, but I understand the tournament was long and you all wanted it over with.

as I said, the players crashed during the matchs and we almost lost our first two games because of that. moreover, the internet is unpredictable and connection crashes are unpredictable
And there was a solution in the form of taking on reserve players, that solution wasn't available in the final, so another solution needed to be found, tying in to the last quote...

I would like to remind you that Obelix played infantry and therefore did not have his eye on the horsemen. Nevertheless, if there was a glitch due to a missclick, I remember that my men and I used to have the habit of not blocking or even throwing away our weapons. Likewise, I have seen this glitch in other teams who had the same reaction
Kind of the point I'm driving home, had obelix not been playing then he would have been able to handle these grievances about the glitch. As I said already it doesn't really make cav THAT much more powerful than they already are, but it's the principle I'm arguing here.

As i've heard your team noticed they have same players during that match.

You decided to play full match after that = u agreed with their roster.
so, congratz The Camel Kingdom

And here in lies the problem, I've been arguing in favour of Woj's team because I heard they did bring it forward before the match started but now I'm being told otherwise. Now I look like more of a twat than I usually do :razz:

Really amazing tournament! I'd also prefer teams of 6 people next time.
I don't get why Woj and Varadin are crying so much.
First Round they only swapped one player without telling me, while I had to swap two.
mba2upO.jpg
3YieqrL.jpg

lmao This level of stupidity does not surprise me coming from RM members
Anyway thx for tourney

lmao This level of stupidity does not surprise me coming from RM members
Anyway thx for tourney
I love you as a person woj , and I like you as a player but i gotta say you deserved to win yesterday and I really wish you the best for the future. It doesnt surprise me that you are DM Member

Back
Top Bottom