EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

Added to Calendar: 02/01/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Tournament is over, after more than 3 hours of fighting..

Congrats to The Camel Kingdom for their 1st place !
R5wa8jb.png
DragonKing
RIhTWLW.png
1or3
oKmSTZw.png
Horatius
JIleiRt.png
Relynar
R5wa8jb.png
Obelix
R5wa8jb.png
Elwaen
dOFmLhS.png
CuChulainn
ofwQxPm.png
Volv

Congrats to Wojband for their 2nd place !
ofwQxPm.png
Woj
RIhTWLW.png
Varadin
7E3Fw8L.png
Einar
ofwQxPm.png
Aela
0aYfwo0.png
NIN3
0fRdU6f.png
Ramon
oKmSTZw.png
KSHMR
oKmSTZw.png
Mahud (
fMBmHUY.png
Koso)

Congrats to Tornado Beyblade Attack of Apache Helicopters for their 3rd place !
JIleiRt.png
Nordwolf
fMBmHUY.png
Jufasto
0aYfwo0.png
Beast
0fRdU6f.png
Artemeis
fMBmHUY.png
Keykuu
0fRdU6f.png
Forsee
0aYfwo0.png
Varian
0aYfwo0.png
Zarask

Congrats to Acura's Saboteurs for their 4th place !
ofwQxPm.png
Hairless
ofwQxPm.png
Entral
0aYfwo0.png
Tryerror
flag-400.png
Delonghy
0aYfwo0.png
Takashiru
ofwQxPm.png
Daban
fMBmHUY.png
Ratman
0aYfwo0.png
Koda

Millionaires ends up 5th
0aYfwo0.png
Aprikosenman
fMBmHUY.png
Relexan
ofwQxPm.png
DasGinta
fMBmHUY.png
Firates
ofwQxPm.png
Bruxseles
KqCeH5p.png
OGL
fMBmHUY.png
Neyzen Tevfik
Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg
PajiKoMan

MassiveJawline ends up 6th
oKmSTZw.png
Sharky
ofwQxPm.png
Popowicz
0aYfwo0.png
TheBard
0fRdU6f.png
Silver
fMBmHUY.png
Dest
fMBmHUY.png
Jeremy Spoke
0aYfwo0.png
Eder
u9qhx0g.png
Kripaz

Burnt Crips ends up 7th
KqCeH5p.png
William Wallace
Flag_of_Latvia.svg
Rangah
qTMdkRL.png
Runcop
0fRdU6f.png
Walker
qTMdkRL.png
Anchor
fMBmHUY.png
Steelo
fMBmHUY.png
Be4
oKmSTZw.png
Teugata

Bituminis Chelydrus ends up 8th
0aYfwo0.png
Firunien
0aYfwo0.png
Dextrus
fMBmHUY.png
Perseus
ofwQxPm.png
Zettaiken
320px-Flag_of_Lithuania.svg.png
Brumbrum
0aYfwo0.png
Calle
ofwQxPm.png
Ghazi
hScmPmE.png
Gabe

Thank you everyone for attending, there have been some issues and I'll fix these issues for the next edition, hope you still enjoyed it :wink:

Badges for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place are in the making.

Last edited:
First of all, I would like to say congratulations to Obelix who gave us a good tournament

Every game we played was truly a source of pleasure. Thank you to all the teams we played against because each time it was a great game with a good atmosphere

a thank you from me to the people in my team for their involvement. They played every match and training in a very teamplay way without complaining when they lost a round. I am proud of them because they proved me right to choose them by not losing any matches (training included)

A big thank you to our dear Nikola who knew how to help us at the right time

and finally can't wait to participate in the next edition of this tournament format that gives everyone a chance to win :smile: can't wait to see the changes that will take place there too

Have a good night all and see you on the battlefield

“Every players MUST play one set in each map of the tournament, so one set in Quarter Finals, one set in Semi Finals, one set in Finals”

?
When player is here for the match. Its work like that in native and mercs fantasy league in warband. If your player leave or not come for the match (you can replace him by asking for admin, for example i cant play the curent mercs fantays league, the captain of my team replace me, but they have played 2 officials without me), Its not an obligation to replace him, if you have enough player to play the match, its just a posibility.

Maybe the rule is not fair for one day tournament and for the next edition it is necessary to specify it or to change it, but its clear and it always being the same for fantasy league. I remember my first fantasy league as captain with woj in my team, when we trade some of your very good inactive player (bloody sorry x) ), and my less good players against some inactive guys with same value (coz some of them want to play with their friends in another team, i make a deal with the captain and i take some inactive guy for dont have to let them play.), But it was risky, if you dont have enough player for the match its your fault and its defaut

Maybe i can suggest something :
- Made mandatory replacement during tournament its a bad idea, coz at the beginning of the tourney, its easy to replace some guy by another in the waiting list with the same value (and i my opinion tier list are good but not totaly accurate sometime), but with time, there is less and less players in the waiting list and we take the risk to force a replacement of a player by a very big downgrade or a very big upgrade.

I think the best option its to let the rules like they are, and every captain need to keep it mind replacement is just optional. And if some guys trying to abuse (by saying people to leave, or something else), admin need to punish them, coz its just a toxic comportment to said that at guys, just for winning a fun tourney.

However, if you have a better idea for making things more fair, I think its time to tell it to Obelix :wink:.

Thanks you all for the tourney, it was be a pleasure :smile:. (#kosothetraitor)

“Every players MUST play one set in each map of the tournament, so one set in Quarter Finals, one set in Semi Finals, one set in Finals”

?

Yeah but only if both sides respect rules and not one sided , or if one side doesnt have enough players they should let other side know so they can form a better team instead.

Really amazing tournament! I'd also prefer teams of 6 people next time.
I don't get why Woj and Varadin are crying so much.
First Round they only swapped one player without telling me, while I had to swap two.
mba2upO.jpg
3YieqrL.jpg

Really amazing tournament! I'd also prefer teams of 6 people next time.
I don't get why Woj and Varadin are crying so much.
First Round they only swapped one player without telling me, while I had to swap two.
mba2upO.jpg
3YieqrL.jpg
Said the guy that " accidentally " forgot to add his entire team on steam, so some of them didn't even know that tournament is happening. Nice to get some better replacements after ****ing up the auctions right?
"I am not the captain, just player buying players".

Back
Top Bottom