Bannerlord devs pls read this i begging you

Users who are viewing this thread

please devs do something about this before realizing the game diplomatic and recruiting system I mean diplomatic in-game is 0% there practically nothing to do with lords I have one fun idea organize a rebellion with other lords or lords them self be the leader of the rebellion pls do something game missis one key thing fun in op so I begging u devs if u love your community

what do u mean?
Mount and blade is all about mods. Don't expect an expansion on diplomacy unless it's a mod that specifically expanses on it.

Probably a hot take, but look at bannerlord as a base foundation to build upon when you as a player play. When the modding scene gets more significant over time, you can add modules that you like to the game to expand upon it. Especially true with the new mod system they have in the launcher compared to warband.

So if you like diplomacy, no clan feature, becoming a soldier in a lord army, you can just download it and adjust the game accordingly.

Mount and blade is all about mods. Don't expect an expansion on diplomacy unless it's a mod that specifically expanses on it.

Probably a hot take, but look at bannerlord as a base foundation to build upon when you as a player play. When the modding scene gets more significant over time, you can add modules that you like to the game to expand upon it. Especially true with the new mod system they have in the launcher compared to warband.

So if you like diplomacy, no clan feature, becoming a soldier in a lord army, you can just download it and adjust the game accordingly.

Totally agree, the whole purpose here is to have a stable base to which you add Mods that fit your gameplay.
The other thing is that Devs can not make every player's wish come true, no one single game can meet everyone's expectations (some games are better at that than others of course).

? ? I regret buying this game than

I mean I understand the guys sentiment- you want to feel like you’ve bought a fully established and calibrated product that should you Win - you get a sense of satisfaction from it. The problem with the “mods will fix it” mindset is - who is left accountable for the fully fleshed out game experience? Let’s say I install RBM - now I play and win the game fairly easily. Was the game just too easy because that’s how it was built or was that the mod’s fault? The Developers will say “ oh well we didn’t design it that way so that’s on you”. The modmaker will say “ hey I never promised this mod won’t unbalance A B C, I’m only focused on this one aspect “ etc

Now obviously I’m not blaming it accusing RBM or any one mod at all, just using as an example

I mean I understand the guys sentiment- you want to feel like you’ve bought a fully established and calibrated product that should you Win - you get a sense of satisfaction from it. The problem with the “mods will fix it” mindset is - who is left accountable for the fully fleshed out game experience? Let’s say I install RBM - now I play and win the game fairly easily. Was the game just too easy because that’s how it was built or was that the mod’s fault? The Developers will say “ oh well we didn’t design it that way so that’s on you”. The modmaker will say “ hey I never promised this mod won’t unbalance A B C, I’m only focused on this one aspect “ etc

Now obviously I’m not blaming it accusing RBM or any one mod at all, just using as an example
Yeah I a agree. It can be hard to play with mods that change the difficulty (in your favor) and feel the same satisfaction of "breaking the game" you get when it's 100% vanilla as made by devs. It's like it's okay to use what's in the game by devs, but if it's from a mod it feels cheap. I also have a problem with adjusting sliders for stuff like exp and skills. I know that's a common suggestion for dealing with "skills too slow" complaints but for me I just don't know what to adjust. I want the slow ****ing skills to raise faster but I can't enjoy it if I'm just making them raise faster or I just cheat the up myself.

One thing I did in an early version was just give the character max fp and attributes at the start. I wanted to see what it would be like to JUST do things to gain skill without having to spec anything. The result at that time was it barely was any advantage at all. The game barely changed from getting some skills faster and the only useful perks were ones I would have min/maxed for anyways.

please devs do something about this before realizing the game diplomatic and recruiting system I mean diplomatic in-game is 0% there practically nothing to do with lords I have one fun idea organize a rebellion with other lords or lords them self be the leader of the rebellion pls do something game missis one key thing fun in op so I begging u devs if u love your community
We already told them this like 1,5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom