Bannerlord Creative Competition

Currently viewing this thread:

Best answers
How would you know if someone used mods or not (for the screenshot contest)?
It's ok to use a 3D model as a reference, even painting on top of it, to produce a 2D image but 3D models itself are not allowed.
What about using artificial intelligence software? I can see the possibility of simply taking a good screenshot, running it through some software and you have a masterpiece.

Dejan

Community Manager
WBNWVCM&B
Best answers
Hello participants!

We'll be adding a new Photo Mode feature with the upcoming patch. To give you more time with the screenshot and other contests, we'll be postponing the submission end date of all the contests to:

26th February 2021, 23:59 UTC+3

Good luck!

sniparsexe

Knight
Best answers
Hello participants!

We'll be adding a new Photo Mode feature with the upcoming patch
Great to hear, will we be able to use that in battles? I always wanted to have a photo mode in Bannerlord, I usually see phenomenal sceneries in battles but just pressing F12 isn'T good enough, it destroys quality. Thanks in advance

ObelixNW

Regular
Best answers
I've been banned 24h from the game for "trolling" on EU_Duel but I am pretty sure the real trolls are Taleworlds multiplayer devs, seriously a "photo" mode? I won't ask for custom servers yet but what about ranked duel/groupfighting mode? Or at least a real rank system for skirmish?

What is the next joke ? You are going to create Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord Instagram DLC or what?

Dejan

Community Manager
WBNWVCM&B
Best answers
Great to hear, will we be able to use that in battles? I always wanted to have a photo mode in Bannerlord, I usually see phenomenal sceneries in battles but just pressing F12 isn'T good enough, it destroys quality. Thanks in advance
Will be usable in battles and other SP scenes, of course!
I've been banned 24h from the game for "trolling" on EU_Duel but I am pretty sure the real trolls are Taleworlds multiplayer devs, seriously a "photo" mode? I won't ask for custom servers yet but what about ranked duel/groupfighting mode? Or at least a real rank system for skirmish?

What is the next joke ? You are going to create Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord Instagram DLC or what?
No such DLC is in the works, no. If you would like to find out more about your ban feel free to PM me. Duel and ranked systems are coming as was mentioned here. Thank you for chipping in.

dijiTurk

Sergeant Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers

There is rules, and i like trolls if they just having fun without passing borders.. So, please dont show all trolls as bad.. Btw next thing may be Stamina. Pls dont be hater.
Photo mode is a good feature, im having trouble while zooming & positioning. And its' also so helpful for taking good memories. You should be happy for it.

And, they already working on ranked system etc. Chill.

Alex89

Recruit
Best answers
or how to say "well we have done 20% of the game," it's up to you to finish the game now modders" lol bunch of dummies you are, warband with mods is 1000% more complete than your vanilla