Bannerlord Creative Competition

Users who are viewing this thread

creativecompetition-winter2020-news.jpg

Greetings warriors of Calradia!

By now, you’ve probably heard that we recently shared the first batch of modding tools. We are really excited by the initial reaction and blown away by many of the amazing creations that have already been shared on our modding forums and the community modding Discord!

To celebrate this key milestone, and to show our appreciation of the creative talent within our community that has long supported our games, we’ve decided to host an event with some pretty substantial prizes up for grabs thanks to our friends at Intel!

creativecompetition-winter2020-prizes.png

First up, we have a Scene Design Contest where entrants will need to create a village scene using the Scene Editor tools in the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Modding Kit. Now, we know that this might sound like a bit of a daunting task, so we went ahead and prepared a Scene Design Contest FAQ detailing all of the information you need on how to access the tools all the way through to submitting your scene, including a handy checklist for ensuring your scene contains all of the relevant elements. When the contest ends, all of the submissions will then be released publicly to be used by our modding community for inclusion in various Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord modifications.

Scene Design Contest Prizes:
1st Place - BANNERLORD CUSTOM PC by Intel®
2nd Place - Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit
3rd Place - Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor

Next, we have a 2D Art Contest where entrants will need to submit an original piece of Bannerlord themed 2D art. All kinds of works will be accepted, be it a painting, a hand-drawn sketch, or digital art, so please feel free to get involved using whichever format works best for you! Details on how to enter the competition can be found in the 2D Art Contest FAQ.

2D Art Contest Prizes:
1st Place - Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit
2nd Place - Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor
3rd Place - Mount & Blade II Custom Razer Gigantus V2 Large Mouse Pad

And finally, if scening or drawing isn’t for you, we have a Screenshot Contest where entrants are challenged to share a single screenshot alongside a caption describing the event. For this contest, we want entrants to imagine themselves as a war reporter and capture an iconic moment from their adventures. Details on the rules and requirements can be found in the Screenshot Contest FAQ.

Screenshot Contest Prizes:
10x Mount & Blade II Custom Razer Gigantus V2 Large Mouse Mat

Entries for each contest are open from now up until 23.59 UTC+3 on February 26th, with the winners being announced shortly after.

We look forward to seeing what you all come up with and wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
How would you know if someone used mods or not (for the screenshot contest)?
It's ok to use a 3D model as a reference, even painting on top of it, to produce a 2D image but 3D models itself are not allowed.
What about using artificial intelligence software? I can see the possibility of simply taking a good screenshot, running it through some software and you have a masterpiece.

Hello participants!

We'll be adding a new Photo Mode feature with the upcoming patch. To give you more time with the screenshot and other contests, we'll be postponing the submission end date of all the contests to:

26th February 2021, 23:59 UTC+3

Good luck!

Hello participants!

We'll be adding a new Photo Mode feature with the upcoming patch
Great to hear, will we be able to use that in battles? I always wanted to have a photo mode in Bannerlord, I usually see phenomenal sceneries in battles but just pressing F12 isn'T good enough, it destroys quality. Thanks in advance

I've been banned 24h from the game for "trolling" on EU_Duel but I am pretty sure the real trolls are Taleworlds multiplayer devs, seriously a "photo" mode? I won't ask for custom servers yet but what about ranked duel/groupfighting mode? Or at least a real rank system for skirmish?

What is the next joke ? You are going to create Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord Instagram DLC or what?

Great to hear, will we be able to use that in battles? I always wanted to have a photo mode in Bannerlord, I usually see phenomenal sceneries in battles but just pressing F12 isn'T good enough, it destroys quality. Thanks in advance
Will be usable in battles and other SP scenes, of course!
I've been banned 24h from the game for "trolling" on EU_Duel but I am pretty sure the real trolls are Taleworlds multiplayer devs, seriously a "photo" mode? I won't ask for custom servers yet but what about ranked duel/groupfighting mode? Or at least a real rank system for skirmish?

What is the next joke ? You are going to create Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord Instagram DLC or what?
No such DLC is in the works, no. If you would like to find out more about your ban feel free to PM me. Duel and ranked systems are coming as was mentioned here. Thank you for chipping in.

There is rules, and i like trolls if they just having fun without passing borders.. So, please dont show all trolls as bad.. Btw next thing may be Stamina. Pls dont be hater.
Photo mode is a good feature, im having trouble while zooming & positioning. And its' also so helpful for taking good memories. You should be happy for it.

And, they already working on ranked system etc. Chill.

or how to say "well we have done 20% of the game," it's up to you to finish the game now modders" lol bunch of dummies you are, warband with mods is 1000% more complete than your vanilla

Oh, glad to know hehe
IIRC, on facebook page they've said (on March, 12) there were many submissions of high skill, which in turn makes the process more difficult. So they postponed to the next week (which was last week)...
I hope it'll be soon™ =P

Oh, glad to know hehe
IIRC, on facebook page they've said (on March, 12) there were many submissions of high skill, which in turn makes the process more difficult. So they postponed to the next week (which was last week)...
I hope it'll be soon™ =P
Didn't notice that! Well, I suppose they are having a hard time to choose the winners... And yes there is a lot of good stuff out there! =)

Back
Top Bottom