OSP Resource Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: 3D Art Contest Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Bannerlord_Creative_Competition_2_keyart_850.png

3D Art Contest Pack​

Greetings modders!

In this thread, you will be able to find all the submissions from the Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: 3D Art Contest. They are all open source, you can find more details about the license here.

MajorRoyMcCalluster
Royal Armoury Set
Swordsman
Four Corners Of Earth
Ramsay2710
Ramsay's Royal Set
3D_first_1.png

3D_first_2.png

3D_first_new_3.png

3D_first_new_4.png
3D_second_1.png

3D_second_2.png

3D_second_3.png

3D_second_4.png
3D_third_new_1.png

3D_third_2.png

3D_third_new_3.png

3D_third_new_4.png
Dawa
Urkhun's Legacy
Guedin
Guedin Royal Set
Vood
Swords of Nations
Urkhun’s Legacy.png

Urkhun’s Legacy2.png
Guedin Royal Set.png

Guedin Royal Set2.png
Guedin Royal Set3.png
Swords of Nations.png

Swords of Nations2.png

Swords of Nations3.png
John_M
Aserai Royal Weapons
KEYforce
Dunlending Chieftain's
Elite Set
cycy
ochlaigan`s battle set
Aserai Royal Weapons.png

Aserai Royal Weapons2.png

Aserai Royal Weapons3.png

Aserai Royal Weapons4.png
Dunlending Chieftain%27s.png

Dunlending Chieftain%27s2.png

Dunlending Chieftain%27s3.png

Dunlending Chieftain%27s4.png

Dunlending Chieftain%27s5.png
ochlaigan’s battle set.png

ochlaigan’s battle set2.png
Agyra
Smashing Lioness
Smashing%20Lioness.png

So after downloading the pack it isn't obvious to me what files go where to get to use them in game. Can anyone provide some guidance please?
Thanks

So after downloading the pack it isn't obvious to me what files go where to get to use them in game. Can anyone provide some guidance please?
Thanks
Unzip the file. Open up said folder, and you should be looking at the module files for all the individual packs. You will see "3D art Vood" and a bunch of other ones.
Then go to the folder you have the game installed (Steam->Steamapps->Common->Mount & Blade II Bannerlord) and go into the file named "Modules". Then just drag and drop all the folders from the contest into the modules folder. You can then activate them from the game launcher. Just check each box.

Hi, I want to use these in a new campaign but noticed that some weapons are automatically unlocked at the start of a campaign and others are not. Does anyone know if there is a setting I can edit myself in the .xml for the mod to make it so the they are locked at the start of a new game. Thanks guys!

EDIT: I figured it out and if anyone is curious open "custom_crafting_pieces.xml" inside the "ModuleData" folder of the mod and change all lines that say "is_default="true" to "is_default="false"

Last edited:
For me the game crashes every time the game has to show the scabbard of the weapons. that happens when in crafting I click 'show scabbard' or when trying to equip the swords I crafted.
I use a bunch of mods, but none of them have anything to do with crafting, graphics or weapons whatsoever. I tried it a while back with the rapier whilst playing vanilla, same thing happened back then.
It's a real shame, now they are just really nice looking pictures while I would love to be able to use them.
I'm quite sure I installed the mods properly since I'm able to craft them just fine, they show up in inventory too. The only time the game crashes is when it has to show the scabbard.

Back
Top Bottom