In Progress Bannerlord crashes after intro cinematic - "The application faced a problem" (Fresh install)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-11-05_11.32.15_185827a4c8fa830bf88180d5d6968c68
Summary: The game crashes when I boot it up, after the intro cinematic is done. This is a fresh install, I've no mods and I've tried all the stuff suggested in other threads but nothing seems to work.
2022-11-05_11.32.15_185827a4c8fa830bf88180d5d6968c68
How to Reproduce: Starting the game from launcher, or from the game files, after cinematic passes it crashes when it shows the loading pic
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes in the past, level up cheats and moving around the map faster, however this is a clean install with cheat mode set to 0 by default
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI GTX1070 Gaming X Edition
GPU Driver Version: 526.47 (Latest)
CPU: Intel I7 6700K
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI Z170
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Samsung 970EVO, 4TB HDD

I have the same problem. Everthing is updated to the latest versions, i didnt use any cheats and mods, played only on vanilla version. Tried to reinstall game few times, i did probably everything from guides from internet and steam, nothing helps

Indeed, this is my 3rd reinstall, everything by the book but nothing helps, funny thing is, before the "release" update the game worked flawlessly :sad:

@TLF-02 @krajes Have you re-checked the system requirements required for the title, as during early access it was mentioned that they may change during development and/or for the final release build?

Your CPU may now be below the minimum system requirements on the updated specification as posted on GOG. The minimum requirement to run the title is now an 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8100 (or an AMD Ryzen 3 1200).

I once tried to run a different title which was from a different company, at the time my system was below the minimum CPU requirement and as a result experienced a large number of crashes or freezes. Once my system met the requirements however the title was then stable, so it pays to check the system requirements and see if they have been updated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom