Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerlordperks.com updated. It says three of the riding perks are bugged.

Interesting, TY. I know they are doing a lot of testing so I trust the analysis, I will update with the bugged perks and see if we can get any attention paid to these.

The thread is now updated with new information based on player testing of 1.5.1. I also made a post in technical to bring attention to the bugged perks that should be working.

Hi gang. Related / parallel topic: Has anyone tested the Community Patch mod on 1.5.0 or 1.5.1?

Update: The mod page says it's not compatible, so presumably no. Man, I really used to depend on that mod for these perks.

Hi gang. Related / parallel topic: Has anyone tested the Community Patch mod on 1.5.0 or 1.5.1?

Update: The mod page says it's not compatible, so presumably no. Man, I really used to depend on that mod for these perks.
They rebuilt a couple perk trees in 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 so maybe that is the reason. You should be able to opt back into 1.4.3 beta and play that version with the mods working if you like. I know some other players are still playing that version as well because it is the most stable for mods. They moved really fast with 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 so probably the modders couldn't keep up.

Hahahaha, Saggitarius perk DECREASES accuracy, are you serious? :grin: Just how, HOW can you code perks for THE SECOND TIME, after REFACTOR being done and still add perks which work completely opposite to the way they should work? :grin:

Fix this nightmare pls, it is already nearly impossible to hit someone with a bow or throwing weapon on horseback, and now I have this Saggitarius perk which has decreased my accuracy to another 15% and I feel like my character is drunk and can't hit anything on horseback.

P.S. You know, many people here blame @MostBlunted for criticizing TW. Sure, he may cross the line from time to time, but in most cases I even agree with him - sometimes a horse needs a good boot to go faster or even stand up and do something.

Last edited:
Hi all, the thread has been updated with information pertinent to the latest versions. However, please note that as far as we know at this time, no perk implementations were completed in 1.5.2. I will be doing some testing to see if I can figure out if any work has been done on bugged perks that might not be mentioned. I am sure bannerlordperks.com will also do some testing. I will let you know if any changes are identified but at this time the belief is no changes were made in 1.5.2.

Hahahaha, Saggitarius perk DECREASES accuracy, are you serious? :grin: Just how, HOW can you code perks for THE SECOND TIME, after REFACTOR being done and still add perks which work completely opposite to the way they should work? :grin:

Fix this nightmare pls, it is already nearly impossible to hit someone with a bow or throwing weapon on horseback, and now I have this Saggitarius perk which has decreased my accuracy to another 15% and I feel like my character is drunk and can't hit anything on horseback.

P.S. You know, many people here blame @MostBlunted for criticizing TW. Sure, he may cross the line from time to time, but in most cases I even agree with him - sometimes a horse needs a good boot to go faster or even stand up and do something.
I love using javelins and when I saw the new perks on the latest update I got excited. Now I see this. Doesn't anyone double check or better yet triple check the code before it goes out? How tf does crap like this keep happening? :facepalm:

Jeez I still can't believe we're about half way through projected early access and like 5 skill tree's are still totally unimplemented and a bunch of others are bugged or half-done. If you were to look back in the first month or so when we discovered they weren't working I bet you nobody assumed we'd have maybe half of them done at this point lol

Jeez I still can't believe we're about half way through projected early access and like 5 skill tree's are still totally unimplemented and a bunch of others are bugged or half-done. If you were to look back in the first month or so when we discovered they weren't working I bet you nobody assumed we'd have maybe half of them done at this point lol

And yet people are still saying this is a normal EA, it's clearly not.

Thats why I recommend You guys, to take back to 1.4.2 with all perks implemented and working, same as diplomacy, trade, AI and everything else (obviously thanks to moders). Mods are actually saving this game

Well, I don't see a point in playing earlier version with mods, since vanilla now is more or less playable. Besides, our main goal is to help devs go forward in the development. I've reported lots of bugs and will report them further, despite all my criticism. That's why I usually play beta versions.
However, I genuinely can't understand why is 1.5.2 count as the next big update and not a hotfix (which fixed none of the 1.5.1 problems) .

Well, I don't see a point in playing earlier version with mods, since vanilla now is more or less playable. Besides, our main goal is to help devs go forward in the development. I've reported lots of bugs and will report them further, despite all my criticism. That's why I usually play beta versions.
However, I genuinely can't understand why is 1.5.2 count as the next big update and not a hotfix (which fixed none of the 1.5.1 problems) .
Yea, I don't know if it is just that they wanted to show some progress, but it is definitely lacking as a beta version update. Hopefully the next one, whether it is 1.5.3 or 1.6.0, completes at least one of the ranged perk trees and at least starts on one of the 5 untouched trees.

Yea, I don't know if it is just that they wanted to show some progress, but it is definitely lacking as a beta version update. Hopefully the next one, whether it is 1.5.3 or 1.6.0, completes at least one of the ranged perk trees and at least starts on one of the 5 untouched trees.
As others have said, to move 1.5.1 (with the war and peace changes, and it was *relatively* bug-free) to stable as early as possible. Presumably there are many more players of the stable branch than beta, even if this forum gives the opposite impression at times.

As others have said, to move 1.5.1 (with the war and peace changes, and it was *relatively* bug-free) to stable as early as possible. Presumably there are many more players of the stable branch than beta, even if this forum gives the opposite impression at times.
Yes, yes.. We've all heard this already, but it doesn't excuse the lack of content in 1.5.2 IMO. When they push 1.5.2 to main branch it will seem similarly lacking at that point. Regardless of your development cycle, to create a new version (1.5.2) it should have a certain amount of content. There are also plenty of things I don't like about 1.5.1, and pushing this to main branch doesn't deserve a lacking beta version IMO. So perhaps it is a difference of opinion, but my company has never done anything like that with our software (make a lacking version just to push out an earlier version). If we had the same type of cycle, I feel like we'd delay the release of 1.5.2 despite pushing 1.5.1 and wait until a beta version could be offered that is not lacking.

As others have said, to move 1.5.1 (with the war and peace changes, and it was *relatively* bug-free) to stable as early as possible
Yes, yes.. We've all heard this already, but it doesn't excuse the lack of content in 1.5.2
And it also does not excuse the fact that they've moved 1.5.1 to STABLE version with every single bug, glitch and problem it had on the beta stage. How can it be called a stable version, when there is no difference now between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 (except for the sheep texture, ofc).

Back
Top Bottom