Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Should have been displayed ingame at day 1 of release.
Instead people get a nasty surprise that all their goals and work were pointless.
You have no idea how much time I invested into leveling up Tactics, Scouting and Engineering. I cannot tell how it feels to realize it was wasted time... Really frustrating..

You have no idea how much time I invested into leveling up Tactics, Scouting and Engineering. I cannot tell how it feels to realize it was wasted time... Really frustrating..

Points are relevant.. Only the perks are not fully implemented..

Example, if you have 1000 points in scouting you will become the Sauron's eye. Perks are only cherry on the top, not the cake itself...

Just wanted to note that I appreciate this topic and the effort that went into it. Will look into the bugged perks that should be working.
Thank you. This means a lot. I wasn't sure if any of the reported bugged perks from 1.4.3 might have been fixed in 1.5.0 or in the main branch release. If you find any contradictory information I will be happy to update.

Example, if you have 1000 points in scouting you will become the Sauron's eye. Perks are only cherry on the top, not the cake itself...
Precisely.

When EA started I thought that finishing the perks would be a high priority. Oh how wrong I was.

In 1.5.0 we got a lot of new perks and more implementation. Hang in there man
To be honest, this is sort of hard to read, and are the perks in order from left to right or random?
I don't want to make you feel bad because you are doing good work, but I wonder if it would be possible instead to make it more readable by taking a screenshot of the skill tre and changing the perks to green and red colors so a quick glance can give you the information, rather than reading and remembering the names of each?

Maybe it's a lot of work, but i'd be happy to help.
The perks are in order from left to right. The bit at the bottom shows all the cases where the implementation actually matters when picking perks. Beyond those, All other opposed perks are either both working or both not implemented.

When something is listed and not grayed out you expect it to work, such as the perks to use a long bow or crossbow while mounted and when you can't that kind of pisses you off. It's not about the cake or cherry it's about keeping the player informed so he/she can make choices that don't take away from the game play.

I made an update today. Yadomejutsu appears to have been implemented based on this video thread. I'm making an assumption that it is only 1.5.0. Please let me know if anyone finds otherwise.

I thought Worlok is unhappy because of the unleveling issue. And I tried to explain her/him even the perks are not fully implemented or bugged, her/his leveling effort is not vanished. Leveling points still do something even without choosing perks...

Bugged perks makes many people sad ofc. That doesn't mean functioning perks are not needed.

Sorry for the language barrier. I hope that what I was told then and what I want to express now is understood correctly...

Last edited:
I tested out the perk on 1.5.0 and can't replicate the video at all. Trying to deflect arrows still seems to turn you into a pincushion in 1.5.0.
ok thank you for following up. I will revert it back. The video must have used mods or maybe was in alpha? Not sure.

I made an update today. Yadomejutsu appears to have been implemented based on this video thread. I'm making an assumption that it is only 1.5.0. Please let me know if anyone finds otherwise.
The exact language of the perk states that "you can deflect arrows with 2h weapons while changing block positions," but in the video he's just swinging his sword around, not blocking. Maybe it's just a weird quirk with the physics of the arrow hitting the sword?

The exact language of the perk states that "you can deflect arrows with 2h weapons while changing block positions," but in the video he's just swinging his sword around, not blocking. Maybe it's just a weird quirk with the physics of the arrow hitting the sword?
Further to the end of the video he uses the block mechanic.

Yea, I'm trying to get more info on the riding perks, planning to update this thread tomorrow as best i can.

This thread is now updated for the latest version, but I am still trying to glean the info on the throwing perks for 1.5.1. If anyone has any information on this, please share it here. If not, I will keep pushing until I am able to figure out which they are.

Back
Top Bottom