Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Users who are viewing this thread

As others have said, to move 1.5.1 (with the war and peace changes, and it was *relatively* bug-free) to stable as early as possible. Presumably there are many more players of the stable branch than beta, even if this forum gives the opposite impression at times.
It was this stable:

Hotfix 14/09/20
  • Fixed a trade screen related crash.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom made peace during a battle simulation.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a rider dismounted from their mount outside the map borders and their mount was damaged within a small time window.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the owner of an issue when the issue owner died.
  • Fixed a server-side crash that happened while cleaning up dynamic scene objects, such as dropped weapons.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the player opened the journal screen with a tier 4 clan and with Neretze's Folly quest active.
  • Fixed a bug that made Radagos disappear from the tutorial.
  • Creating caravan for Lord Needs Tutor quest NPC is disabled.

:wink:

It was this stable:

:wink:
?.... It would be nice if one of these lists said "Fixed bug in suchandsuch perk". :whistle: Just trying to drive the thread back on topic.

But yes.. I updated my bug report in technical with more information, so here's to hoping it helps. I can't wait to see some more perks. I guess all we can do at this point is hope for the best with the next version.?

Coffee drinking alien thinks that dogs are the devil and it makes hin think that he should eat dogs as he poops them out then after
Hmm, close. It was actually having a cup of coffee while thinking about aliens. Felt ill, wondering if they are in fact demons from hell. Then my dog took a dump on the floor, and I was like, forget it.

Hmm, close. It was actually having a cup of coffee while thinking about aliens. Felt ill, wondering if they are in fact demons from hell. Then my dog took a dump on the floor, and I was like, forget it.
Dammit close enough

I shall be back mark my words and next time i will get it right probably (most likely not)!

Warning Bolten Guard is bugged in a economy breaking way. Instead of reducing upkeep of ranged tier 4 units by half it sets the upkeep of these units to negative 50%. So they pay you money.

I grinded my crossbow to 250 and noticed that my monthly budget went from small negative to huge positive. Checking budget break down my party wages were actually giving me money instead of subtracting it. Verified that this behavior persits by waiting in town for a couple of days and unfortunately it does. Needless to say having your troops pay you money for serving you makes economy pants on head crazy. Going to reload save right before i leveled crossbow to 250.

I never understand why TW not showing us ingame only the perks which works. I hate it to change everytime in the webbrowser when i will level up, to look which perk is ingame.
It would be a lot better, to show only the perks which are in and not every perk.
Sadly they miss this chance. I think it would be better, when we only see the working perks from the first day. So we don't have a chance to miss a perk, because we simply don't know which perks will come. But now, we see every perk and i don't know which is working. A simply notice under the perk would be enough. Something like (Not working).

Warning Bolten Guard is bugged in a economy breaking way. Instead of reducing upkeep of ranged tier 4 units by half it sets the upkeep of these units to negative 50%. So they pay you money.

I grinded my crossbow to 250 and noticed that my monthly budget went from small negative to huge positive. Checking budget break down my party wages were actually giving me money instead of subtracting it. Verified that this behavior persits by waiting in town for a couple of days and unfortunately it does. Needless to say having your troops pay you money for serving you makes economy pants on head crazy. Going to reload save right before i leveled crossbow to 250.

This is fking fun :ROFLMAO: Good job finding this !

Yes, yes.. We've all heard this already, but it doesn't excuse the lack of content in 1.5.2 IMO. When they push 1.5.2 to main branch it will seem similarly lacking at that point. Regardless of your development cycle, to create a new version (1.5.2) it should have a certain amount of content. There are also plenty of things I don't like about 1.5.1, and pushing this to main branch doesn't deserve a lacking beta version IMO. So perhaps it is a difference of opinion, but my company has never done anything like that with our software (make a lacking version just to push out an earlier version). If we had the same type of cycle, I feel like we'd delay the release of 1.5.2 despite pushing 1.5.1 and wait until a beta version could be offered that is not lacking.
The point was 1.5.1 had significant changes to war & peace, for which it would be useful to get wider feedback from stable branch as well as giving more players access to those improvements. Yes, it would be great to have more content in beta right now; but the beta branch is primarily a tool for the developers, not a bonus feature for customers.

And it also does not excuse the fact that they've moved 1.5.1 to STABLE version with every single bug, glitch and problem it had on the beta stage. How can it be called a stable version, when there is no difference now between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 (except for the sheep texture, ofc).
Were there any particularly serious bugs reported on 1.5.1 beta before it was moved to stable branch? As far as I remember from here, it all seemed pretty stable (other than long term balance issues, missing perks, etc and the occasional ctd). There might have been a few questions about 'why are tanneries earning zero', though not Bannerman's full analysis at that time, and the late game notables issue has only surfaced more recently (as people reach late games).

It was this stable:
Exactly. How many of those crashes had you personally experienced? My answer is none.

Were there any particularly serious bugs reported on 1.5.1 beta before it was moved to stable branch
Terrible performance in Battanian castles (especially during sieges) has moved from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2. Lords do not recruit new troops while in army. Notables disappear in villages. If these aren't serious bugs, I don't know which one should be treated as serious.

Thanks for sharing this! i will look into this perk and see if I can confirm. Can you tell me, were you playing on 1.5.1 main branch or 1.5.2? Also, can anyone else confirm this issue?

Thanks!

Terrible performance in Battanian castles (especially during sieges) has moved from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2. Lords do not recruit new troops while in army. Notables disappear in villages. If these aren't serious bugs, I don't know which one should be treated as serious.
The point was about 1.5.1, not 1.5.2 (beta can be buggy). Recent discussion on notables disappearing is about 1.5.2, not 1.5.1. It had been really obvious previously (1.5.0?), seemed to have been resolved and now becomes a problem a bit later (so less immediately noticeably) in the game. Lords not recruiting was reportedly fixed in 1.5.2 (personally don't use armies a huge amount, and when I do tend to disband to let them regroup/recruit). Poor performance on Battanian castles doesn't seem to be consistent for everyone and certainly not me (thus suggesting some hardware/config involvement and difficulty in pinning down).

The point was about 1.5.1, not 1.5.2 (beta can be buggy). Recent discussion on notables disappearing is about 1.5.2, not 1.5.1. It had been really obvious previously (1.5.0?), seemed to have been resolved and now becomes a problem a bit later (so less immediately noticeably) in the game. Lords not recruiting was reportedly fixed in 1.5.2 (personally don't use armies a huge amount, and when I do tend to disband to let them regroup/recruit). Poor performance on Battanian castles doesn't seem to be consistent for everyone and certainly not me (thus suggesting some hardware/config involvement and difficulty in pinning down).
I want to keep this thread focused on discussion of perks please. If you want to discuss the status of the game further. Please do so in the patch notes or in other threads. Thanks.

I want to keep this thread focused on discussion of perks please. If you want to discuss the status of the game further. Please do so in the patch notes or in other threads. Thanks.
The two of you first raised it, I was merely disagreeing in the thread the point was made. But it's a very useful thread, so no problem :smile:.

Thanks for sharing this! i will look into this perk and see if I can confirm. Can you tell me, were you playing on 1.5.1 main branch or 1.5.2? Also, can anyone else confirm this issue?

Thanks!

I was playing current main branch 1.5.1. After you get your crossbow skill to 250 it should be easy enough to confirm (just compare budget window in bottom right before and after perk selection). I leveled skill to 250 during normal play through which was time consuming (I wish there was experience multiplier in one of the game settings). Hopefully you can use admin panel or something to skip grind for confirmation purposes.

Guys , can someone confirm that warmonger and logistic expert in steward three aren't working , I think it do , but may be it's just my imagination . Did someone tested it ?

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Yes, grats on the sticky, but TW why do you need to have people track what works and what doesn't?

Again, I ask the question: why isn't this spelled out clearly in the game? Why do you say a perk does something when there is no code to implement it?

Back
Top Bottom