Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey @redmark thanks again for the visual! It looks like I will need to make some changes to Polearm in 1.5.4. I have found added functionality that was not described in the patch notes. Note: After review it turned out to be just Braced and Hard Knock with changes in 1.5.4.
Updated :smile:

0D5LDzg.jpg

I would imagine that at this point the rest of this patch will be bug fixing, rebalancing, and so on.

Then 1.55 would be fixing tactics and roguery, or maybe adding engineering.

Athletic perk "having going " on lvl 75 is bugged. It says"slightly " increases persuasion chance , but actually it increases drastically. For example : if I have 58% chance , so with this perk I gonna have 100% .

Last edited:
This is my personal impression on the persuasion chance thing. It seems to me that in instead of increasing smoothly based on things like charm skill level, there are "brake points" in persuasion calculations where there is a big jump in success increase. So it goes up in large steps instead of as a ramp. And i suspect what is happening in that having going pushes you up the stair step. Now like I said just personal impression from playing the game. It's quite possibly i am wrong on this one.

It appears that the Steward Perks Reeve + Ruler were replaced - perks that would have allowed for more companions. I haven't seen much discussion surrounding this. Can anyone comment if TW if moving away from additional companion options?

It appears that the Steward Perks Reeve + Ruler were replaced - perks that would have allowed for more companions. I haven't seen much discussion surrounding this. Can anyone comment if TW if moving away from additional companion options?

These perks were removed with intent by TW. Whether or not they plan to introduce another way to get companions, I am not sure. They may have decided the additional companions from those perks would be too much once your clan can grow from within.

Athletic perk "having going " on lvl 75 is bugged. It says"slightly " increases persuasion chance , but actually it increases drastically. For example : if I have 58% chance , so with this perk I gonna have 100% .

This perk was tested in 1.5.3 and found to be functioning as normal and applying the correct rate. So, I believe it may be as flarebright suggested and the bonus pushed you into some new tier with persuasion. There are also a lot of other things that affect it, but I will review if there are any changes in 1.5.4 when I have a chance.

Does anyone know if it is worthwhile to put any skill points into Roguery or hiring a companion with high Roguery skills?
I have never hired a companion with high Rogery skills, because it was never implemented and it was a waste of space.

Does anyone know if it is worthwhile to put any skill points into Roguery or hiring a companion with high Roguery skills?
I have never hired a companion with high Rogery skills, because it was never implemented and it was a waste of space.
Roguery only really applies to a party leader at the moment; there is no 'roguery role' within your party other than as leader. So for a companion, it would need to be a companion you intend to (mostly) be leading their own party.

The roguery perks are still incomplete (1.5.4 beta - 9 fully implemented, 7 partially implemented, 5 not implemented). Details in the OP.

But (a lot of people forget), the perks are just that - perks. The passive effect of roguery (more loot) still applies, regardless of whether some of the perks work or not. The increase to loot is a percentage value a quarter of your roguery skill, i.e. 40 skill = 10% increased battle loot.

So at the moment roguery is a bit incomplete in both perks and as a 'role', but it's main effect (applied to the main character) is more loot from battles - which over the course of a game, is one of the main things most players do.

So basically 1.5.4 took the perk roster from 40% incomplete to 20% incomplete.
It's the most progress TW has made in a single patch since release, so it's good. The contrast between 1.5.3 and 1.5.4 is noticeable and that has not always been the case.
Roguery is the skill that pays you back in loot. It is worth it for the player. For companions, it will affect their loot gain if you make them a party leader. The problem is, most of the roguery based companions don't have other skills to offer that are useful to party leaders, so it is a trade off. Now, when it comes to the perks for Roguery, these actually in many cases have personal or party member effects, and the description for the perks in game should give you some hint as to where they apply.

might be a bug that only applies to me, but neither veteran respect nor the opposit perk seem to work. at least its shown as 0 value.
I think you probably missed where these perks apply. Veterans Respect is a governer perk. Only if you install a governer that has this perk, will it affect the notable recruitment in that town. It's the same thing for Public Talker. Both only work if the governer has them. The player will pretty much never be a governor, so the perks are pretty useless to the player.

I think you probably missed where these perks apply. Veterans Respect is a governer perk. Only if you install a governer that has this perk, will it affect the notable recruitment in that town. It's the same thing for Public Talker. Both only work if the governer has them. The player will pretty much never be a governor, so the perks are pretty useless to the player.
No , the perk do work . It just show 0 which is bugged , but when I took it - party's salary decreased a bit.

No , the perk do work . It just show 0 which is bugged , but when I took it - party's salary decreased a bit.
I was actually looking at the wrong perk... for some reason I was looking at Inspiring warrior... teaches me to respond before I've had my coffee in the morning lol.

Thanks, good to know. And @NLCRich, pls do so. Felt like an idiot and had to look it up to confirm i´m not (not more then normally at least). Just kidding. I´m grateful you made the effort to post this thread.
Well at any rate, I did know that this perk works, just got lost somehow when I was looking into why you were having an issue. Where exactly are you seeing this 0 show up? It just seems odd because neither myself nor bannerlordperks noticed any issues in 1.5.3, and this perk shouldn't have been changed... Could just be we missed it. Is it in the wage details that you are seeing a 0?

Back
Top Bottom