? Bannerlord Competitive Scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Are there any logos I didnt find?
1dd644c8995333bf77c3800a33fe0b44.png

@Aeronwen Here are some errors I found on your table:

Captain's League one day June 20th and 27th were hosted by "Bannerlord Community" not "Captain's League".
@Rfoishag Can get you the Bannerlord community picture.

The Captain's League tournaments for June 6th, 13th and July 11th are all marked as "Duel" instead of "Captain"

European Nations League is double in the ongoing tournaments.

Thank you for all the hard work you are doing for the better of the Bannerlord community.

@Aeronwen Here are some errors I found on your table:

Captain's League one day June 20th and 27th were hosted by "Bannerlord Community" not "Captain's League".
@Rfoishag Can get you the Bannerlord community picture.

The Captain's League tournaments for June 6th, 13th and July 11th are all marked as "Duel" instead of "Captain"

European Nations League is double in the ongoing tournaments.

Thank you for all the hard work you are doing for the better of the Bannerlord community.
Yeah, thanks for letting me know also
Bannerlord Community Logo:

image0.png

Also thanks for your effort @Aeronwen

Thanks for the updates.
Does that mean the links are also incorrect?

While it is common for video games to be designed with the experience of the player in game being the only priority, many successful esports games have been designed to be played professionally from the beginning. Developers may decide to add dedicated esports features, or even make design compromises to support high level competition. Games such as StarCraft II, League of Legends, and Dota 2 have all been designed, at least in part, to support professional competition.

While it is common for video games to be designed with the experience of the player in game being the only priority, many successful esports games have been designed to be played professionally from the beginning. Developers may decide to add dedicated esports features, or even make design compromises to support high level competition. Games such as StarCraft II, League of Legends, and Dota 2 have all been designed, at least in part, to support professional competition.
Ayo where's the competitive scene at

Ayo where's the competitive scene at
The majority average player doesnt like or want competition. They like and want unfair easy modes where they can have fun dominating while lolling on Discord. Thats fair enough I suppose. But not for me.

So long Discord exists, there is no competition. Discord isnt going anywhere so there will be no competition.

The majority average player doesnt like or want competition. They like and want unfair easy modes where they can have fun dominating while lolling on Discord. Thats fair enough I suppose. But not for me.

So long Discord exists, there is no competition. Discord isnt going anywhere so there will be no competition.
This is one of the most insane comments I've ever read in this forum

Game has to be made fun for a competitive MP to develop
MP isn't fun unless you play some events with a clan atm

"And those who were seen dancing, was thought to be insane by those who couldnt hear the music" - Nietzsche

Went from insane to delusional don't know if that's an upgrade.

Remember folks, it's not the horrible support for multiplayer what killed the native competitive scene... It was discord 🧐

Back
Top Bottom