Bannerlord Community Discord Open to All

Users who are viewing this thread

My friends and I are going to be playing Bannerlord on release and I personally love Captain mode and would like to invite anyone interested in game play focused on improving and enjoying the company as we better ourselves. All of us have over 300 hours in Warband M&B and I have over a 150 hours in Bannerlord as it's become my favourite game.
We are currently recruiting for our competitive league and clan for those who want to play Bannerlord competitively.

LS||Tython Steam code -

Last edited:
I dont have Bannerlord yet but, I second this. we are also down to play other games. Im usually on during the weekdays and weekends, so don't be afraid to hop in and chat. My friend code is 85107199

Last edited:
It's really nice to play captain mode together. Wonder if there will be professional gaming in captain mode someday.

This discord server is pretty chill... There are people for other games such as Escape From Tarkov, SMITE, Stellaris, and more. I'd recommend joining if you are interested in Bannerlord, or are just looking for a group of people to play with.

Everyone is super friendly, so don't be afraid to stop on in. Remember to check the rules if you're new, and never be afraid to poke people if you're looking for help or a game. Come on by and have some fun! Everyone is welcome.

ZestyBullet said:
Everyone is super friendly, so don't be afraid to stop on in. Remember to check the rules if you're new, and never be afraid to poke people if you're looking for help or a game. Come on by and have some fun! Everyone is welcome.
Everyone except zesty, he can be a nerd sometimes. xD

Back
Top Bottom