bannerlord coming to console?

Users who are viewing this thread

sirstox9

Recruit
hey i was just wondering if anyone had an update ion if/when bannerlord will be coming to Console? (ps5)

thanks, have a good day!

They are working harder on the console port than on the pc release, so I guess the console port will be released shortly after the pc release.

Do you have an actual source on that, or is that just another baseless inference fueled by dissatisfaction with the pace of changes?
Source: Trust me bro (and take a look into my sig)

They were already working over one year ago on the console port when the game wasn´t CLOSE to being finished. Now it´s kind of close to beeing "finished", why else is the progress so slow? Are they all on half year vacation? Are they not competent enough? I don´t think so. So what are they doing? Focussing on the console port, my opinion.

EDIT:

Maybe also working on their Space Game with more ressources, but I don´t think that this is the case.

Space Game = No money source for the near future
Console Port = HUGE money source for the near future

Source: Trust me bro (and take a look into my sig)

They were already working over one year ago on the console port when the game wasn´t CLOSE to being finished. Now it´s kind of close to beeing "finished", why else is the progress so slow? Are they all on half year vacation? Are they not competent enough? I don´t think so. So what are they doing? Focussing on the console port, my opinion.

EDIT:

Maybe also working on their Space Game with more ressources, but I don´t think that this is the case.

Space Game = No money source for the near future
Console Port = HUGE money source for the near future

yeah it's a little sad. Sure Bannerlord will probably become a decent game by itself when it's done but it could have been so much more with the right leadership and prioritets. I also belive most developers could have done a much better game without said "leadership".

Do you have an actual source on that, or is that just another baseless inference fueled by dissatisfaction with the pace of changes?
They are working harder on the console port than on the pc release, so I guess the console port will be released shortly after the pc release.
Callum did say back in April of 2020 that the console release will come out alongside the "full release" of Bannerlord. One can surmise, assume, prognosticate that the lack of development in many areas of the game that fans were expecting have not and will not happen because:
They are working harder on the console port than on the pc release

Callum did say back in April of 2020 that the console release will come out alongside the "full release" of Bannerlord.
Yeah, but back then they also said the game will be released in about one year. So I assume they screwed up much harder as they thought they had back then. Ah good ol´ times when our biggest issue was the non working perks (remember Placeholderlord?), fun times.

Yeah, but back then they also said the game will be released in about one year. So I assume they screwed up much harder as they thought they had back then. Ah good ol´ times when our biggest issue was the non working perks (remember Placeholderlord?), fun times.
giphy.gif

I feel like the Super Snowballing was the biggest issue back then (Khuzaits or Simps gobbling up all the factions in a few years before the player even had the chance to join them), which, after finally getting balanced into a reasonable state, was later replaced with the Super Stagnation of 1.7.2

Last edited:
No new updates on the release date just yet, but we can confirm that the game will be coming to consoles.
That's probably the reason battle orders can not be mouse clicked then!
Thanks for the clarification, that's very helpful. At least there is no point in hoping for stuff that will never happen.

..and the more this game goes down the console path, the LAMER the UI will get

Next we'll get Mario riding around as a armoured knight, while Sonic will probably be a javelineer ?

Hope modders have super-powers to correct everything .

Last edited:
Thats something I never understood. Why don't gaming companies consider making different UI's for PC and console? Do they all not care? Is it really that much effort? This isn't the first game to do so and will not be the last.

Back
Top Bottom