Bannerlord Click Simulator Is What I Dedicate 80% of My Playtime To

Users who are viewing this thread

Very very few battles will require you to upgrade more than a handful of units at any given time

Entirely optional

I see you haven't found the trade slider yet.

I see you haven't found the "sell all unprotected items" button yet

Still have yet to bother with this, other than to give a few gifts, which again, is a lot easier once you learn how to use the slider.

you don't know what you are talking about buddy, ill leave it at that.

I could easily answer each of your points but I wont.

Very very few battles will require you to upgrade more than a handful of units at any given time

Entirely optional

I see you haven't found the trade slider yet.

I see you haven't found the "sell all unprotected items" button yet

Still have yet to bother with this, other than to give a few gifts, which again, is a lot easier once you learn how to use the slider.
These posts amaze me. Somehow it's an implicit put down of the other's intelligence, or "skill" and "knowledge" of the game, when you yourself don't even realize that the issue is there, because you apparently don't have to experience the sheer volume of these actions that any given player has to take, sometimes within the space of minutes. And rofl at using of the slider and thinking it's somehow time efficient.

Every interesting battle requires you to re-fill your party. No matter whether you're upgrading or recruiting 1 unit or a handful of units, you'll be checking your party screen 30 times in the space of 30 minutes to do something, whether it's "entirely optional" or not is beside the point.

Go to town, click market, re-click locked items, click sell all, exit menu. Yes, that's not a massive investment, but you do this constantly, and it is jarring when you combine this with the party interactions. Besides, when you see the sheer volume needed to level up the trade skill, anything you do here is way too repetitive.

And then you don't reply to the upgrading issue - which is NOT a separate issue. The game has all of these interactions that are way too inefficient. Loading screens and straight up completely unnecessary clicks that conceptionally just come straight from Warband, which all add to the same user experience.

But hey, if none of this impacts your enjoyment at all, that's great for you, but how about not airing your apparent superiority in such an obvious fashion next time, but rather quietly enjoying your perfect UI and maybe just writing "I disagree" if you really want to get involved.

Because your consistent presence here suggests you have so many better things to do with your time.

My god.

Every mecanics is so boring...
I totally agree, the design of such elements is so bad.
Special mention to the "support" button when you have 50k influence...

These posts amaze me. Somehow it's an implicit put down of the other's intelligence, or "skill" and "knowledge" of the game, when you yourself don't even realize that the issue is there, because you apparently don't have to experience the sheer volume of these actions that any given player has to take, sometimes within the space of minutes. And rofl at using of the slider and thinking it's somehow time efficient.

Every interesting battle requires you to re-fill your party. No matter whether you're upgrading or recruiting 1 unit or a handful of units, you'll be checking your party screen 30 times in the space of 30 minutes to do something, whether it's "entirely optional" or not is beside the point.

Go to town, click market, re-click locked items, click sell all, exit menu. Yes, that's not a massive investment, but you do this constantly, and it is jarring when you combine this with the party interactions. Besides, when you see the sheer volume needed to level up the trade skill, anything you do here is way too repetitive.

And then you don't reply to the upgrading issue - which is NOT a separate issue. The game has all of these interactions that are way too inefficient. Loading screens and straight up completely unnecessary clicks that conceptionally just come straight from Warband, which all add to the same user experience.

But hey, if none of this impacts your enjoyment at all, that's great for you, but how about not airing your apparent superiority in such an obvious fashion next time, but rather quietly enjoying your perfect UI and maybe just writing "I disagree" if you really want to get involved.

My god.
+100. You're spot on, thanks for taking the time to answer - I didn't have it in me :razz:

Dialogs. Game lacks ****ing dialogs.

"We are at your mercy.

I am at your mercy."

It takes just half an hour to write some decent stuff.

rw93K2m.jpg

Jewelry? Amateur.

The real money in Calradia, outside of looting of course, is in large scale bulk goods. Which do you make more money off, 21 Jewelry at 400 or 400 Fish at 21? The answer, as they say, might surprise you.
dude I have 7 million denars, I think I know how the concept of selling works. I really don't look at what to sell anyway, since its only mildly important in early game. after that just win fights, sell their ****, keep the good pieces, rinse and repeat.

Oof. Totally agree. Amount of clicking in this game is ridiculous. Whoever designed UI needs to look at games nowadays, it feels outdated by a decade. Can't even press "OK" in pop-up messages with button have to move mouse to it, which is all fine, unless I have to press it constantly.

dude I have 7 million denars, I think I know how the concept of selling works. I really don't look at what to sell anyway, since its only mildly important in early game. after that just win fights, sell their ****, keep the good pieces, rinse and repeat.
Lets be real here, going broke in Bannerlord is literally the hardest goal you can set for yourself. Once you reached roundabout 3k denars, you just get more and more and more. If it is through selling, fighting or w/e. But you can not get broke if you do not do it on purpose or are literally braindamaged

Sorry to be so blunt and direct here. The two weakest points of this game are the quests and UI design. Horrendous. They both need a big overhaul. Some of the UI design is so broken on a fundamental level.

Lets be real here, going broke in Bannerlord is literally the hardest goal you can set for yourself. Once you reached roundabout 3k denars, you just get more and more and more. If it is through selling, fighting or w/e. But you can not get broke if you do not do it on purpose or are literally braindamaged
I used a mod to increase troop upgrade costs by 10x so just upgrading troops after a battle will cost you 10k. Also losing 3k per day paying garrison wages. Still the money keeps going up because all the equipment is so overpriced. Kill some random hobos and you end up selling their moldy tattered shirts for 300 denars each. Sometimes the town I'm in can't even afford to buy all the rusty pitchforks and cracked shields I'm carrying around and I have to save it for the next town.

Back
Top Bottom