• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anto07 said:
578 said:
Anto07 said:
Taleworlds doesn't have any interest to release the keys to a large audience today. They will just make you wait, because frustration = profits.

Update this thread this evening, we shall see.

Very suspicious way to increase sales.

Ok Alex Jones, thanks for the input.

That was called, fool. No key tonight. And there will be no keys tomorrow.
He wasn't criticizing your prediction's content of not coming out today (I don't think, he may very well have been), he was criticizing the fact that you base your assumption on absolutely nothing, like Alex Jones. It's called sarcasm.

Nobody said it would be today.

"Beta key's will be given out next week"

It doesnt say monday anywhere. Just be patient as always lol.

Tormatun said:
i hope they announce we send x times key to applicants.. Its like everyone around me got key.. most of them even not playin at all :sad:

Servers are pretty empty because its get boring really quickly with the classes and the 2 maps we can play on

Younes123 said:
Tormatun said:
i hope they announce we send x times key to applicants.. Its like everyone around me got key.. most of them even not playin at all :sad:

Servers are pretty empty because its get boring really quickly with the classes and the 2 maps we can play on

is there no singleplayer u can play on atm ?

Tormatun said:
Younes123 said:
Tormatun said:

is there no singleplayer u can play on atm ?

Nope, its only skirmish (1 map) and the custom servers hosted by taleworlds (1 map) team deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom