Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
013b98e6-f443-4d74-b6a2-95366a73f3bc.dmp
Summary: Infinite Loading Glitch but it was working the entire time.
While I admit yes I used mods (none were overhaul), things were pretty much fine.
Things took a turn for the worst when Garios of Western Empire died and I became Emperor. I thought it was cool, and well, I was in the middle of attacking the Mountain Bandit Hideout. It was like Monday morning and I was really really happy.

Say 10 minutes before, I was doing a request as a Noble of Western Empire to get prisoners for a village near Liberatis, so I attacked one hideout, dropped prisoiners off near the village that starts with an A, then I attacked another hideout. Note I have attacked many hideouts before. So the first time I started attacking looters, I found it funny that for some reason the Looters were T-Posing while they were running away from me. As I attacked a mountain bandit hideout, the first time They were T-Posing as they were attacking me.

I ignored it, and went to attack another hideout. While I attacked the second hideout I was in the middle of waiting until nightfall, when, garios dies and then the Council elected me emperor! I was so happy I went to be Sunday Night/Monday Morning.
when I wake up, I actually go around for a few days before I attack anyone and I get to this “Ember of the Hand” guy that begins with an M. And, well, it took way longer than usual, and it turned out to be literally forever.

What I did was trued taking a mod or two, still no avail. Restarting computer? Nothing. Attacking a different enemy since Western Empire wasn’t technically at war with the hand i.e. looters.
Nothing
Regretably, I saved after the hideout thing was done. Even my Sunday afternoon Save was bugged with me being unable to attack anyone.

Today, I tried jumping around for e1.5.9 after being on the most recent one, e1.5.10. And well it doesn’t work.
My saves don’t work with every mod taken off, so I tried a new game with just native, and I waited several minutes during both Sandbox and New Campaign Character Screen before I gave up. Now Native was broken on e1.5.9!

How to Reproduce:
There are 5 things:
1. Play the game long enough to get T-Posing Characters.
2. Attack a Hideout with T-Posing Characters.
3. Attack another Hideout a few days later, and, while waiting, have Garios Die of Old Age and after Tadeos becomes regent the Council Elects you Empreror.
4. Related to above, become Emperor while attacking a hideout.
5. Most notably. Have one save being the previous update. And wake up to this new patch.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Not a single Cheat, Only Mods
Scene Name (if related): Ember of the Hand Battle Scene
Media (Screenshots & Video): Just a loading screen when you try to attack anyone.
New Campaign/Sandbox Loads Painfully Slower than before.
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 8.1 64-Bit Pperating System, x64-based processor
GPU: NVidia GeForce GT 610
GPU Driver Version: NVidia 391.35
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-Core Processor
RAM: 8.00 GB
Motherboard: (I don’t know Gigabyte Technology CobGA-78LMT-USB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): AMD SMBus

(i am really bad at computers so I hope this made sense. Sometimes in game it says GPU 900 something and there is nothing I can do no matter how low I lower the graphics, but I must remind you it was playable until this point)

(Also i think I see the DMP file but I uploded multiple so please let me know if the dump file is wrong I might have others)

Hello, did you manually removed all the mod files and verified the integrity of the game files? Disabling mods is not enough since their coding is implemented to the save file already and can't be undone. If you have removed them manually and the issue is still persistent on a new un-modded, verified campaign can you please send a save file to us so we can inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom