BANNERLORD BATTLE MODE AVAILABLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerlord online mod allows you to have pvp battles in the area,

sad that this is the only way we can now have a battle mode,

please taleworlds learn from this, battle mode was the best mode imo and players are flocking to this mod

please learn from this disastrous launch and change your ways,

few want class system, removal of battle mode, and different combat mechanics,

please there is still time to change bannerlord to the game the community wants,

thank you

As far as I'm aware there's no PvP (besides Arena) yet unless that was added in overnight?

It's also a fair bit different to battle mode from what I gather, as it's max 5v5 players and uses AI though I never really played Battle in Warband to compare. Either way, it's dope.

As far as I'm aware there's no PvP (besides Arena) yet unless that was added in overnight?

It's also a fair bit different to battle mode from what I gather, as it's max 5v5 players and uses AI though I never really played Battle in Warband to compare. Either way, it's dope.
it is different from battle mode,

everyone has the same equipment, same movement speed, hardly any shields, and a variety of weapons every time, no time limit, no flags/king of the hill

no cavalry, no cheap equipment exploits, no cheap weapons,(everyone has the same), no pila nukes, very simple map, small but not 2 small
no archers, kiters, etc

yes this is better then regular battle,

the size could be increased a bit but this is great

Battle mode was announced, it will officially come.
yea, im done waiting, i sold my pc in 2016 bc they said it was coming then,

i am going to play what we have now,

if they come up with some battle mode now i will play it, but if they change the rules somehow, i have this mod to fall back on

A quick arena mode in mp would be nice tho, spawn in an area get ur weapons and que up in the next available fight while everyone else watches would be kinda fun idk probably how duel mode will be over time if they add group fights

A quick arena mode in mp would be nice tho, spawn in an area get ur weapons and que up in the next available fight while everyone else watches would be kinda fun idk probably how duel mode will be over time if they add group fights
i was so excited when they announced matchmaking would be in bannerlord, i imagined battle mode would be quicker to find a match (it would be a long wait if you died in battle mode which is why it was hard to play when you had to wait for 8 minutes for 1 person hiding in the map)

but when they announced they would be removing battle mode for a mode called skirmish mode i was dissapointed, i remember the petition that was started to bring battle mode back to bannerlord, i looked at that petition so many times hopeful taleworlds would see how against this removal the community was,

but they didnt listen and the player base died soon after the release,

hopefully this was a lesson to taleworlds about how much the community loved battle mode and the original gold system/ combat system,
im not sure the community will come back,
but im sure once napolean mod comes out there will be alot of veterans coming so hopefully then the game can revitalize

Honestly the PVP in bannerlord online is literally unplayable right now. Cant even block its like i receive crushthroughs from every angles. For a combat PVP experience native is far superior at the moment. Other than that Bannerlord Online is definitely the future of this game. The more complete it will be, the more irrelevant Native will be.

Honestly the PVP in bannerlord online is literally unplayable right now. Cant even block its like i receive crushthroughs from every angles. For a combat PVP experience native is far superior at the moment. Other than that Bannerlord Online is definitely the future of this game. The more complete it will be, the more irrelevant Native will be.

Yes it's a bit crappy, swings aren't even started animation wise and your hit.

Yes it's a bit crappy, swings aren't even started animation wise and your hit.
Theres no better experience than getting rekt by a newbie player that litterally just swings at you and you die by blocking in the right directions X). I'm just gonna work on getting as many mules as i can. Right now the game feels like a WoW expansion where we just grind all the possible end game content available in the current meta of the game and wait for future patches to start grinding the new content.

Theres no better experience than getting rekt by a newbie player that litterally just swings at you and you die by blocking in the right directions X). I'm just gonna work on getting as many mules as i can. Right now the game feels like a WoW expansion where we just grind all the possible end game content available in the current meta of the game and wait for future patches to start grinding the new content.
the servers are in Russia, they said other servers will open soon,

lets see if the american servers are better then taleworlds, i dont think it could be much worse

Back
Top Bottom