[Bannerlord] Ban(ish?)

Users who are viewing this thread

For a while now I have been running into an annoying issue.
Every now and then whilst playing multiplayer I suddenly get kicked by anticheat.

This is very, very inconsistent - I can join servers, play for any amount of time (1 minute or an hour+) and suddenly get the following message:

d6285e39c709dca8bc744e39d3814158.jpg

At first I thought this would solve itself with patches and have been quite inactive in playing multiplayer ever since, but every time I try I run into the same issue.
I did do a lot of digging through the forums to see if anyone else had issues, from what I have noticed if bans are handed out by BattlEye they will simply "not be reversed".

This, of course does not solve the issue nor does it enlighten anything.
As someone who has been playing Mount & Blade series for over 12 years this is awfully frustrating, now with summer around the corner I´d love to enjoy some multiplayer now and then, but first I´ll want this to get fixed.

Cheers

Steam: Click me!

Can you try reinstalling the BattlEye?

Under the games installation folder please navigate to this folder:
"...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye"

First, run the uninstall.bat file and install.bat afterwards. Please make sure that your game is not running in the background!

Can you try reinstalling the BattlEye?

Under the games installation folder please navigate to this folder:
"...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye"

First, run the uninstall.bat file and install.bat afterwards. Please make sure that your game is not running in the background!
Hey

Yes, I did attempt this and it did not change it.
I´ve already had this issue since my last computer.

Last saturday I played a whole 2 hour event and had no issues, then after trying to play again I got the "kicked by BattlEye" message once more.

I have contacted BattlEye a few days ago, so far no response - I´ll post if I get an update within a week.

If not, I don´t mean to be rude but this is something that Taleworlds should be able to fix.
It is part of their game, a service they picked, if issues arise they should be able to handle it.

I just hope BattlEye support can assist with this..

I have contacted BattlEye a few days ago, so far no response - I´ll post if I get an update within a week.

If not, I don´t mean to be rude but this is something that Taleworlds should be able to fix.
It is part of their game, a service they picked, if issues arise they should be able to handle it.

I just hope BattlEye support can assist with this..
i had this issue too

i reset my pc and have not run into the issue so far

Back
Top Bottom