BANNERLORD - August 5th-9th Announcement?

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.develop-online.net/press-releases/taleworlds-entertainment-to-lift-the-curtain-on-mount-blade-ii-at-gamescom/0209319

Will Bannerlord be introduced on August 5th-9th at GamesCom?

Looks like it.

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/gamescom/exhibitor-search/search/index.php?fw_goto=aussteller/details&&kid=0040191668&values=%7B%22stichwort%22%3A%22taleworlds%22%2C%22start%22%3A0%7D

We've always known they'd be at Gamescon but I wouldn't get my hopes up for much Bannerlord info beyond what we've seen so far in blogs etc. The console thing for Warband would be a big announcement though.

OurGloriousLeader said:
We've always known they'd be at Gamescon but I wouldn't get my hopes up for much Bannerlord info beyond what we've seen so far in blogs etc. The console thing for Warband would be a big announcement though.

My hopes are up. If a release quarter (at the very least) doesn't trickle out of GamesCom, my hopes and dreams — and what's left of the HoboCabbage-shaped void that I call my soul — will be crushed.

Good find Alden; assuming the authors of that article are correct, this confirms that we will see live gameplay of Bannerlord in its current state, something we could only speculate on and hope for until now.

It also mentions that Taleworlds are announcing that Warband will be ported to ''the current generation of game consoles''. I assume this means the PS4 and Xbox, since it has been available for the handheld Nvidia shield since early last year. If I am correct in that assumption then that is fantastic news for Taleworlds, it will surely give a boost to their finances and the awareness of M&B, which will in turn increase the interest in Bannerlord.

a3769a91e247daf31b06a8d5f30948b1899d8e848fcaf5d295e9e87448adbb50.jpg

I'm eagerly anticipating Warband being published on consoles with awesome features such as team voicechat and combined multiplayer with PC version, to have a bunch of console-playing numbskull noobs start raging about everyone else being hackers and teamhit factor go up by a million.

If we're lucky, they'll also implement that awesome free weekend feature where one's ID changed everytime you joined a server, so it'll be impossible to ban them too.

DanAngleland said:
Good find Alden; assuming the authors of that article are correct, this confirms that we will see live gameplay of Bannerlord in its current state, something we could only speculate on and hope for until now.
+1

Golradir said:
meh ill believe it when i see it

And one more +1

ryozu said:
I'm eagerly anticipating Warband being published on consoles with awesome features such as team voicechat and combined multiplayer with PC version, to have a bunch of console-playing numbskull noobs start raging about everyone else being hackers and teamhit factor go up by a million.

If we're lucky, they'll also implement that awesome free weekend feature where one's ID changed everytime you joined a server, so it'll be impossible to ban them too.
Oh yeah I can't wait.  :fruity:

ryozu said:

Are you Dopey 2.0 ?

Back
Top Bottom