SP Native Medieval Bannerlord 48 Unique Companions Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Avareee

Sergeant at Arms
I made a Companion mod consisting of 44 Companions with unique backstories and faces. It was almost a month ago now that I have released it.
But I wanted to present it here aswell, for the people who might have missed it! :smile:

Link to my mod:

I also have future plans to update/upgrade this mod, which will add even more Companions(about 4)
And additionally will add some new Clans which will be related to the already existing Companions in my mod.

EDIT:
I just released my second mod 'Interesting Clans', its like a continuation to my first mod, 'Interesting Companions'
Link to my second mod:

Last edited:
How can I recognize these companions? I've been playing for a while and I cant find none

A community effort to expand this with possibly hundreds of minor factions in Calradia with clans, banners, NPCs and hometowns would be awesome. If you want help, e.g. for creating banners (I'm a graphicdesigner), I would love to help! I could do the mockups as images and you (or someone) could put them ingame (I dont know how to do that).

I'm a huge fan of https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/ and generally medieval/fantasy houses and banners.

..."Interesting Companions" works with e1.3.0< version too...?

ciauz^^,
Jab

I have never tried, as I have initially created this on 1.3.1. But it should :smile:

Here I actually had some fun doing some Banners, maybe you can use them for additional clans!

It is not possible for me to use these images as banners I am afraid, the banners are made on a website, which then are used with their codes to show up ingame.
Here:

Back
Top Bottom