Need More Info Bannerlord 2 crashes when clicking "done" after battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-01-25_15.53.41_5444db00e997b2e71c0fcd2444d8985b

doombeard86

Recruit
Please heeeeeeeeeeeeelp! When i auto resolve a battle it constantly crashes after clicking "done". Im only a few hours into the campaign, i have only just assembled the dragon banner. I have verified all files and tried it with and without mods but it still does the same thing even after a fresh install. The only quest i have is to create my own kingdom.

crash report number: 2021-01-25_15.53.41_5444db00e997b2e71c0fcd2444d8985b

Speccy Summery
Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i9 9900K @ 3.60GHz 30 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
32.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1600MHz (14-14-14-34)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z390 AORUS ULTRA-CF (U3E1) 31 °C
Graphics
SAMSUNG (1920x1080@60Hz)
HP 23cw (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (Gigabyte) 36 °C
Storage
238GB GIGABYTE GP-ASM2NE2256GTTDR (Unknown (NVME))
931GB Corsair MP400 (Unknown (NVME))
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
NVIDIA Broadcast

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.

We prioritize the general stability of the game we provide. Because of this, we allocate our resources to provide support for the unmodded issues more than the modded ones. IF the mod user can remove the mods successfully and manages to reproduce the same issue again on a NEW Campaign we can be sure that that crash is from our end and not related to the mods. This way is a much faster and efficient way in the long run.

The callstacks alone, can't provide enough data to pinpoint the crash reason 100% on mods. Even if the save files had mods in them for a while but deleted afterwards, that game is still open to any crashes that can result from mods.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.

We prioritize the general stability of the game we provide. Because of this, we allocate our resources to provide support for the unmodded issues more than the modded ones. IF the mod user can remove the mods successfully and manages to reproduce the same issue again on a NEW Campaign we can be sure that that crash is from our end and not related to the mods. This way is a much faster and efficient way in the long run.

The callstacks alone, can't provide enough data to pinpoint the crash reason 100% on mods. Even if the save files had mods in them for a while but deleted afterwards, that game is still open to any crashes that can result from mods.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I spent 79 hours of campaign without mods and now it crashes after clicking "Done". No mods,no cheats and using the safe mode. It crashes all the time.

I spent 79 hours of campaign without mods and now it crashes after clicking "Done". No mods,no cheats and using the safe mode. It crashes all the time.
What are your PC specs?
CPU:
RAM:
GPU:
PSU:
SSD or HDD:
Did you try all of the things specified in this link? Crash Checklist
If doing the above doesn't fix it, then purposely crash the game by clicking "Done", and follow these instructions Upload Crash Files
Don't forget to post your crash ID shown in step 3)

Back
Top Bottom