Bannerlord 2 Coop is a must be !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi , i am an active player in bannerlord 2 since it was realeased. Grinding this game for about 5 months in SP and i finally managed to take over the whole map. I love this game but there is one big issue - NO COOP. How is it possible that developers of this game still didnt add an option to play at least 4 players together on the map ? Why are you saying there will be no coop made only by mod. When i read it i thought , so you dont want to make money , dont want to make finally a fully functional game ? Adding Coop will change this game and will bring defently more players. Multiplayer sucks so much that its a dissaster to even thnk about it. Why wont you do something good from the beggining to the end ? Why you dont think about players that want to play with friends and conquer the map together ? By looking at your actions Taleworlds im thinking you just dont want to do nothing and only earn money. COOP IS A MUST HAVE NOT THROUGH MODS BUT MADE BY THE DEVS OF THIS GAME !!! if you dont have any ideas how it would look like i can explain all just contact me through email.

Imagine .. there's no heaven..X oops sorry .. Imagine 4-8 players debating in a senate whether to go to war against smelly, charred, broken, warped, sticky, cracked, overweight, lazy, blunt, silly, cornfed barbarians.

Could be interesting .. ???

Imagine .. there's no heaven..X oops sorry .. Imagine 4-8 players debating in a senate whether to go to war against smelly, charred, broken, warped, sticky, cracked, overweight, lazy, blunt, silly, cornfed barbarians.

Could be interesting .. ???
Would be awesome tho. Like it's all Bannerlord need. If Bannerlord was Warband with updated graphics and coop as the only new feature it would have been million times better than what we have now sadly,

Would be awesome tho. Like it's all Bannerlord need. If Bannerlord was Warband with updated graphics and coop as the only new feature it would have been million times better than what we have now sadly,

Well if they follow other company releases, hopefully we'll get M&B Remastered edition in future. So .. we'll have BL with mods AND M&B Remastered.

Massive Bannerlord Co-op patch next week, confirmed.

dont-give-me-hope-Avengers-meme-template.jpg

nearly every coop idea i think of is having one big issue: ingame time.
f.e.: what happens to the other player if you are participating a tournament or a siege? is the game going to be paused, is the game time going to slow down, is the time just passing by? the current multiplayer mod is at normal speed all the time, which is slowing the game down in a crazy ammount. advancing forward becomes painful and only very ambitious players stick to it for a longer ammount of time.
no matter what, the game is having limitations which is going to make the experience less pleasing as playing alone.
there would be another take: one is controlling the party and the other is part of the party, just as a companion. so he is only participating in battles/sieges/tournaments. this is kind of odd and not as interesting as the real idea, to have both players as party leaders on the map.

as much as i like the idea of a coop mount&blade experience, i do think its a theoretical nice thing, which is just very difficult to translate if you think twice.

nearly every coop idea i think of is having one big issue: ingame time.
f.e.: what happens to the other player if you are participating a tournament or a siege? is the game going to be paused, is the game time going to slow down, is the time just passing by? the current multiplayer mod is at normal speed all the time, which is slowing the game down in a crazy ammount. advancing forward becomes painful and only very ambitious players stick to it for a longer ammount of time.
no matter what, the game is having limitations which is going to make the experience less pleasing as playing alone.
there would be another take: one is controlling the party and the other is part of the party, just as a companion. so he is only participating in battles/sieges/tournaments. this is kind of odd and not as interesting as the real idea, to have both players as party leaders on the map.

as much as i like the idea of a coop mount&blade experience, i do think its a theoretical nice thing, which is just very difficult to translate if you think twice.
Our plan is to only allow 1x time or pausing when any player is in battle/settlement.

I have an idea just like dress up like lords or looters and go have a party of single-player Bannerlord eat lots of butter there aswell

Back
Top Bottom