Bannerlord 2: Authentic African Face

Users who are viewing this thread

This is the depiction of a badass character

When I flip the bird to a rival warrior and he makes a move at my throne, this is the guy I want standing in front of me. He looks like that kind of guy who can stop a blade with a glare. That real... "I've survived more men like you than you've survived meals. Don't try it." ... sort of look.

When I flip the bird to a rival warrior and he makes a move at my throne, this is the guy I want standing in front of me. He looks like that kind of guy who can stop a blade with a glare. That real... "I've survived more men like you than you've survived meals. Don't try it." ... sort of look.
I would just give him the throne honestly

Could you elaborate on that please? Do you mean skin color?
Eye and skin
Bannerlord can't create East Asians
An example
ca9d0bc63b3a2311163f55330c63cbd4.jpg

Everything about this thread makes me glad I payed for the EA.
This is a prime example of how players and devs can work together to make the game better.

Hey guys, with the upcoming release of Bannerlord 2 I got myself into the beta character creation to forge a worthy face for my soon to exist belligerent hero. I wanted to make him look as similar to me as possible, hence the goal of an African look. This was not easy...

So for anyone whom is also looking to give one of their characters a similar appearance I just wanted to provide a decent reference which should make the process easier for you. I deliberately did not select any facial hair for all but the last image so you could see the face clearly and judge whether its to your liking. This is not a retarded face - 100% as accurate as I could do it given the (much improved relative to warband) but still somewhat restrictive character creation sliders. I need some short/long afro hairstyles, TW please I'm beggi - ahem. His cranium/temples looks a bit too large but I set temple size to minimum already so that cant be helped. Adding a hairstyle pretty much solves that issue anyway. If you want to see the sliders go to the post on imgur by clicking the link below. See you on the battlefield!

EDIT: A helpful user @lockefeer has enlightened me on how to directly paste my character settings here, so all you need to do is copy the text below then go to the Character customization/edit screen in game and press CTR+V:

<BodyProperties version="4" age="25" weight="0.5" build="0.6" key="002D5C0FC0B403002E801214480582AE10CF85378E790C033EFFB8E9840773C001B976130BC771120000000000000000000000000000000000000000017C2042" />

link to Imgur:
In armour:

kC4D3O8.png

Wtf is the bannerlord 2?

Bump, we've added short afro with the 1.4.3 update,
Would love to hear your feedback @FlowingJade

Magnifique! I'm really happy with it. It really brings out the youthfulness of the face. My thanks to the team for implementing it, well done!

Edit: Also the compactness and length of the hair strands is just right as well. Exactly what I had in mind. (y)

b0j1FBa.png

Last edited:
Magnifique! I'm really happy with it. It really brings out the youthfulness of the face. My thanks to the team for implementing it, well done!

Edit: Also the compactness and length of the hair strands is just right as well. Exactly what I had in mind. (y)

b0j1FBa.png
Did you just influenced developers to add a new hairstyle? Dude nice. Can you do an post about immersion next time?? ???

Did you just influenced developers to add a new hairstyle? Dude nice. Can you do an post about immersion next time?? ???

Lets see where we're at when the full game has developed. Whatever is lacking the modders will make up for it. Plenty of people have made posts about what they would like to be in the game. No point in me doing the same thing. ?

Yeah I'm just joking around, but whatever we can suggest them to add in the following months (years?) shouldn't bother that much. Anyways nice thread I dont want to change the subject on it so I'll ask about hair too

Maybe you guys can add another bald one that features some hair on it like here in the picture?
20051109094701-hainenoviembre.jpg

I'm bald, but not the full bald type (yet ?) it would be nice to have it, also, more long hair and ponytail styles would be very much appreciated

There could be different shapes of the afro hair style. Some of them could be longer on the bottom and back and shorter on the top. Or shorter on top and wider on the sides. One could be very high on the top. An afro doesn't have to be perfectly round like a sphere but it could be many variations of spheroid shapes like an egg or other spheroid shapes. And of course there are various dreadlocks that could be added to the game too.

Back
Top Bottom