Bannerlord 1st Official Tournament ?

Users who are viewing this thread

EN_CxMxWAAAuIbF

Source:

ciauz^^,
Jab

Last edited:
Maybe adressed to those mentioned in forum upcoming private servers.

Not sure if this is a mistake though, I would honestly balance the game at least in what is being majorly insisted on feedback before jumping to a tournament.

Scrims and tournaments specially sponsored ones like this one(seems to be) may receive a negative undesired effect if people get to play and see the game on it's current state(Sorry but competitively meta is restricted while some mechanics uncounterable as spoken in many threads).

As it says it organized by e-sport team of Middle East Technical University which Armagan Yavuz has graduated from. So by sponsorship of Taleworlds they are organizing this local tournament. It is looking like Taleworlds team made a favor to their university's e-sport team, not an international tournament or big deal, otherwise it would be surprising for at the statement of beta.

Btw they will a draw by social media and gave some beta keys via their social media channels so if anyone is interested keep that on mind.

I am a student from METU and I think maybe they are doing it because they want to test the reaction of the crowd. As the taleworlds is located in our Campus, it is cheaper for them to organize and observe the effect.

e222143 said:
I am a student from METU and I think maybe they are doing it because they want to test the reaction of the crowd. As the taleworlds is located in our Campus, it is cheaper for them to organize and observe the effect.

You think its some kind of test? Not spending too much money on the tournament kind of

Back
Top Bottom