OSP 2D Art Banner Packs (NEW: STAR WARS)

What should I do next?

• - MOAR celtic banners

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • - MOAR Game of Thrones

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • - Other (suggest in the topic)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mike12096 said:
Nice banners(especially the templar banners) but I hate to ask you though but will you please put the instructions soon?
I'm just new-ish to modding and have no clue on installing banners yet.
Thanks

Here is a small tuto I just made, hope it will help you :smile:

http://thomas-lg44.wix.com/datfrog-label#!instructions/c3dq

Great works, mate. You should make increase these banners(as teutonic banners 20 units etc. etc.)

Hey Tomy,

Some people, in my opinion, might want to insert those banners in the game to maximise their game experience. So, I've created a .dds files that you could place in Warband and use.

2yRIB

Click to download

Sorry a bit tired now, I'll add the rest tomorrow.

Folms said:
Hey Tomy,

Some people, in my opinion, might want to insert those banners in the game to maximise their game experience. So, I've created a .dds files that you could place in Warband and use.

Sorry a bit tired now, I'll add the rest tomorrow.

link doesn't work for me

ps: could you add the normal targaryen banner also (the "official" one)?

Wery accurate and nice banners. Much appreciate. Good job.
I suggest you could make some good viking-themed banner pack. Like ones with wolves, bears, boars, raven (the infamous Hrafnsmerki), stags, dragons and other heraldic figures drawn in Norse style. Some nordic patterns, abstract and religious symbols, axes, swords, spears and longships would be good too. Look for Crusader Kings II heraldy or Skyrim hold banners for inspiration. Cheers! :smile:

The links were broken, I have fixed them.

@Stalker007

I am working on different projects at the moment so I haven't much free time to develop this. But I have started a Japanese pack with a better texture some time ago, it should be ready for Christmas :smile:

IrvH7.png

WCpI6.png

9NXB_.png

Back
Top Bottom