Banner and Flag Standardization Pack (now supports M&B v1.011 & Warband v1.105)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

Everything goes fine but on the campaign map, all flags are white. How do i fix this ?
thanks in advance.

Geranigus said:
Hi,

Everything goes fine but on the campaign map, all flags are white. How do i fix this ?
thanks in advance.

Double check to make sure that you did all of the required steps properly.

What version of M&B (or Warband) are you using?

Do you have openBRF installed?  What do the flags look like when you open the .brf file?

I've the latest version of warband and did al steps as explained and i've openBRF.
All resources look normal except the vertical ones, they have no color/banner.

I don't get how to make the game use my banner. I created one with photoshop and i don't know what to do now. I copied the files from the textures and resources directories but maybe i missed something.

hi im useing Warband version 1.127. and i got the mod working the only problem is the banner are all white can any one tell me how to fix this?

This is really a great job, but there is something..
Native square banners have a great advantage - they are bigger than the normal banners and show only the central part with the symbol. At the same time, if you go to the castle you see the whole banner - maybe some text of shape, that is not to see on the field square banner.

In this tool there is no real square banner like in the native. If I use transparancy it is very small and sometimes the transparant part is visible when in front of water. I have been looking a lot for help, but cant find nowhere. How to make banners square? With the OpenBRF you can see how the different banners appear ingame, but I dont know how to change that.

I specifically avoided square banners...sorry, but those are out of scope for this tool.

I'm not sure how well this tool is anymore either..  I haven't confirmed its compatibility since v1.105, and I haven't kept it up to date.

If you want to achieve square banners, you'd have to manually UV-map the existing model onto a seperate texture - so modeling experience would be required.

Ym

Thanks for the reply! In the meantime I learned how to make any flag appear as a true square banner ingame with the OpenBRF tool. It is truly a great help :smile:

Hi, I using Banner and Standarization pack, I created my banner and I add him to the game, but is a very blurred. It can be repaired?

I was very happy with this mod and its ease of use but I keep having this one issue that eventually prompted me to make this account. My issue is with the default banners.
banners_default.jpg
They don't seem to load, see. Wherever those would be present in vanilla is now just white.
default_banner_issue.jpg
The confounded thing is that all the default flags are clearly present in the std_banners_default.brf, reading textures from banners_default (in the root/textures dir.) just fine.

Ideas?

Hello!!! I really only wish to make one individual custom flag. and I started out initially with the BMP, so I didn't have to install anything.

my question is once I shift all template files and resource files and actually complete my flag.

HOW do I go about getting it inserted into the game.

What folder do I save it to?

What name do I save it as?

also, Aside from the texture folder and resource folder, were those .dds(correct file type?) in the general extraction area, supposed to go right into my module folder?

for when I tried to load up without distributing those I had received an error message regarding one of the specific alterations we were to make. thank you for input.

stressing how to save the actual template I make, singlular, name and location.

Could someone message me with a brief specific walk through on a couple things here..

after i create the image... how do i exactly save it to have it show up in game for both:

1. singular template

2. multiple template

I understand everything except actually making it game elligble.

A good question! Do I have to replace a banner already in the game, or can I actually have a banner not shared by one of the NPC lords?

Back
Top Bottom