Banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

P1MP

Recruit
I got banned by a clan after weeks of bullying me and other persons . i would like to report the guy that banned me for racism [WoV]Mexican Jesus and all the [Wov] Clan. I got 4 copy's of the game for me and my friend i would like to be refunded. I am playing since Mount &Blade 1 . It's not cool to pay 200$ to get banned by toxic kids.

Banned on what? Bannerlord? Only TW can ban you from servers and no one else.
The Wolves clan is a Bannerlord and plays captain mode mostly. I have been playing with some of their members since June and this doesn't seem to fit what I know about them. MexicanJesus usually throws a fit when I go crossbow because they are just that try hard.

Okay so I just logged in today to find that I'm banned until the 17th, I'm assuming for what P1MP has said here. Firstly I'd just like to say P1MP that it is you that has been racist towards me in game with all the various racist Mexican insults. Second of all the reason that you would of got banned is for your toxic trash talk to me for trying to win round 1 as the last man alive on our team and then you went and teamkilled my entire cav unit the following round as my punishment for trying to win the game. Yes I get passionate in chat about unit choice because I like to win but I am never racist, unlike you. This player is a disgarce to the Bannerlord community and should be punished, not myself. Why do you deserve a refund when it is you that is ruining the game for passionate and non toxic players.

I checked @P1MP's records and it is clear that they were intentionally damaging the team. And they are banned because of it. We will not tolerate toxicity in our community. No one has the right to ruin other people's gaming experience and fun.

He is banned for Team killing but i never seen him doing such things. The main problem is that people use report system to punish good players or because of accidentialy kills.

Today i was the last in team and i still had chance to win - other people in game didnt want to wait and they did mass report on me. Game is still in early access - that's ok, report system is far from call it good, thats the reason you shouldnt ban people. We are testers, we gave you so good feedback, i personaly sent some logs to mods. Just create some vote kick like in Warband or something because this report system is so wrong.

#FREEMEXICANJESUS
kinda cringe to start your own hashtag about yourself cause noone else would.
I don't know the exact circumstances under which you have been banned, but I assume that it was breaking the code of conduct and therefore the ban is ok. I do, however, strongly agree that there has to be a kick function, as just waiting for people to kill you is not the best approach to take, but until it's there we'll have to put up with trolls and toxic people

kinda cringe to start your own hashtag about yourself cause noone else would.
I don't know the exact circumstances under which you have been banned, but I assume that it was breaking the code of conduct and therefore the ban is ok. I do, however, strongly agree that there has to be a kick function, as just waiting for people to kill you is not the best approach to take, but until it's there we'll have to put up with trolls and toxic people
I have no idea what is happening despite reading the thread yet whatever he did sure I'll join in for no reason

at no point did I kill him back, I have a teamkilling ban for apparent verbal abuse in text chat.... this will be to the team killers and as I have already been muted they have given me a game ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom