Banned

Users who are viewing this thread

nagel133

Veteran
Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE either nagel or NEC_42nd_Caz_std_nagel
Server(s) you are banned from mm official and nec ts3(by bob cause hes a ****)
What was happening when you got banned from the mm official i dont know i just tried to log on and i was banned i was previously banned for racism but that was in febuary and i was banned for almost a month instead of 2 weeks.........
Time and date i really dont know.
User Identification Number (If you can)

they are server admins they should be :razz: and i am asking the reason as of now not asking for a unban yet.

can i see the evidence please? (cause i really don't rember that i said anything and also the date of when i did this cause i was previously was banned for racism and was wondering if i was rebanned for that same incedent

you finally figure out i was banned for racism and you just start the 2 weeks now when ive already been banned for almost 2 weeks???????

yeah on the teamspeak it was but since mm official bans you multiple times for one offense that you were already banned for i didnt get 2 play it for the last couple weeks it was out now if i want 2 play i have 2 go out and buy it for 10 ****en bucks so thanks you corrupt peices of **** who think your all that you are ever so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom