Banned YET AGAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the third time I have been banned the first time 6 weeks for "TKing" which got reversed after examining the evidence that I did not TK. The second time I was banned for a day again for TKing but this never happened as I only TKed in warmup in skirmish and one unintentionally as an archer. Now I am banned for 2 days for "Abusing the report button" However I only reported a clan of people who intentionally TKd a none clan member. This is absolutely ridiculous. Third time I have been wrongfully banned. At this point I would just like a refund from this game as it is clearly broken. What do the mods plan to do about this matter?

It absolutely is. I have so little in life and they seek to deprive me of the one thing that brings me joy in these trying times when all I want to do is escape the childhood trauma I endured. Furthermore with the recent divorce of my wife I frankly am not certain I can navigate the coming holidays without some form of escape. My suicide will be on their hands.

It absolutely is. I have so little in life and they seek to deprive me of the one thing that brings me joy in these trying times when all I want to do is escape the childhood trauma I endured. Furthermore with the recent divorce of my wife I frankly am not certain I can navigate the coming holidays without some form of escape. My suicide will be on their hands.
Maybe your Xwife's boyfriend will dress up like santa and bring you and extra special surprise!

@Analvoid, sorry to hear of your recent misfortunes. Suicide is not the correct way to address these issues though my man. We've lost too many good brothers and sisters already. Times are hard for all at the moment but we must endure, there will be light at the end of this dark tunnel that has become life for us all. I too got banned yesterday for three days and have never intentionally team killed before, Bannerlord is also my escapism but just hold on til your no longer banned friend. Have you seen the Mandolorian series? time will fly if you binge that. I am fully agreeing though that the ban/ mute system is completely flawed.

This is the third time I have been banned the first time 6 weeks for "TKing" which got reversed after examining the evidence that I did not TK. The second time I was banned for a day again for TKing but this never happened as I only TKed in warmup in skirmish and one unintentionally as an archer. Now I am banned for 2 days for "Abusing the report button" However I only reported a clan of people who intentionally TKd a none clan member. This is absolutely ridiculous. Third time I have been wrongfully banned. At this point I would just like a refund from this game as it is clearly broken. What do the mods plan to do about this matter?

From checking the logs I can see that you were banned for attacking teammates multiple times in a very short time frame. We are talking 6-7 hits in the space of a few seconds, and multiple times. This is considered intentional behaviour and is against our Code of Conduct.

However, after investigating this most recent ban further, I can see that these occurred within the first couple of minutes of the game and not beyond that, which falls into the warmup phase as you have explained. The ban has been lifted and we will take a look again at how we are handling bans in the future to try and make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

If you would like to refund the game, you should reach out to the store where you bought the game and request a refund. These forums are not the place to do that and we would be unable to assist you in getting a refund.

Suicide is never the answer, and I'm certain computer games are not the answer either. They will only provide you with a hollow sense of fulfilment in the short term without addressing any of the underlying issues you face. You should seek professional help from your doctor, or reach out to an organisation like the Samaritans -- https://www.samaritans.org/ -- who are well equipped to discuss your issues with you and provide support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom