Banned on RONIN for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narmin

Sergeant at Arms
SO where do I begin?
Nessa (Turkish) Hops on NA duel, begins **** talking me because im Kurdish, saying racist sh*t with his broken a** English such as "GO DIE KURDIE TERORIST" and I told him if he continues I will have to ban him. He kept saying it so I banned him. 30 seconds later, he logs in again with a different key. Then I just got off the game because I don't got time to ban his god knows how many keys. He then even went out and commented it on my steam profile after I left but I deleted it.
The next day 4 of my friends tell me to get on RONIN and I do, but then after literally 1 minute in the game Nessa ( I don't know whose d**k he sucked) was given admin and he permanently banned me on Ronin. I didn't say a single word to him or anyone for that matter.
Fast forward I add KissMyAxe (Owner of Ronin) on steam to discuss what the reason was and he claimed that Nessa was saying that I was hacking (Everyone that knows me knows that is false, and I was on the server for no more than a minute like I hadn't even got a kill). KissMyAxe then says Ok I will deal with it, so I tell him "thank you" and I also said that I was on Ronin on a different key until my main gets unbanned.
then BOOM my other key is also banned for no f***ing reason.
I want to know why racist bigoted Nessa is admin; Why KissMyAxe can't run a server for sh** and why he is being immature; and why I was banned in the first place?

hard to judge without a chatlog but
I want to know why racist bigoted Nessa is admin; Why KissMyAxe can't run a server for sh** and why he is being immature; and why I was banned in the first place?

Insulting the person trying to help you is probably not a great idea if you want to be unbanned

i remember... u have one flag and this flag your avatar...  this flag was the flag of those want to divide Turkey... yes yes this is true! u support terrorist in Turkey. and nessa true said. Turks and Kurds have been brothers for years. you and your friends want to break this friendship... but you will not succeed.

139incih9749301.jpg

Franz Joseph said:
i remember... u have one flag and this flag your avatar...  this flag was the flag of those want to divide Turkey... yes yes this is true! u support terrorist in Turkey. and nessa true said. Turks and Kurds have been brothers for years. you and your friends want to break this friendship... but you will not succeed.

139incih9749301.jpg

Wtf

Hey Narmin, I always tried to be nice against you. But your Rebel friend and you were bullying me at all the time I played on NA_Duel. I never replied to you with a racist sentence, until the time when you guys told me that Turkey will be destroyed bla bla bla. Why don't you tell them what did you say to me first, and also when did I started to do that ? Why don't you send the logs of the server as a screen shot ? Or you can share the log text. That's a better idea.

Thanks for being honest, that's exactly what I expect you to do  :wink:

Permanently banned by Nessa, ggwp.

Why is a thread like this allowed to clog up the forums?

The ronin server isn’t owned by TW. This should be handled via PMs because frankly, no one cares.

No one wants to see childish bickering. No logs, no videos, therefore no point to all this.

Blead said:
*Whispers: I don't know any of these people*

Well luckily there are plenty of other good servers to go to right?
welcome to NA where there is only 1 server for each game mode

Rainbow Dash said:
hard to judge without a chatlog but

Insulting the person trying to help you is probably not a great idea if you want to be unbanned

at this point I'm pissed off how server owners can be supporting a racist and bigoted person

Franz Joseph said:

139incih9749301.jpg
What wert said

Alyss said:
I don't know if it is courage or stupidity to write such a lie here.
You weren't involved alyss, please stay out of this.

Freyja said:
Hey Narmin, I always tried to be nice against you. But your Rebel friend and you were bullying me at all the time I played on NA_Duel. I never replied to you with a racist sentence, until the time when you guys told me that Turkey will be destroyed bla bla bla. Why don't you tell them what did you say to me first, and also when did I started to do that ? Why don't you send the logs of the server as a screen shot ? Or you can share the log text. That's a better idea.

Thanks for being honest, that's exactly what I expect you to do  :wink:

Permanently banned by Nessa, ggwp.

That is bullsh*t and you know it. You kept adding me on steam I accepted you but since we had no games in common I removed you, hence why you got salty and began coming after me. I will post logs as soon As I get my hands on NA_Duels server panel.

The_Troubadour said:
Why is a thread like this allowed to clog up the forums?

The ronin server isn’t owned by TW. This should be handled via PMs because frankly, no one cares.

No one wants to see childish bickering. No logs, no videos, therefore no point to all this.
That's a great idea! Another great idea is don't put your nose where it doesn't belong troubadour. I would've posted this on the Official RONIN thread but that is locked. Also it should be shown to all who cares that Ronin is ran by racists and bigots.

So if it’s not my business why should I or anyone else care?

Battle servers have had a history of being ran poorly. People will continue to play there regardless since it is the most popular server. Only thing you can do is make your own server my man. Run it fairly.

I’ll leave it here. Good luck to all parties involved

Franz Joseph said:

139incih9749301.jpg
+
TeemingOblongEarthworm-max-1mb.gif
Even if this reply has no relation with the topic, that's basically what you are trying to do Narmin.. You are just so good at it.

Narmin said:
Do you want me to say more ? I did not said anything like I never been racist against you. Not because I do not like your race, I just don't like you. Cause you are the only one who starts the conversation about Turkish Politics at NA community. I already told you that, I don't have problems with any races in the world. But in that day which you banned me, you were just making terrorist propaganda. So instead of shutting your mouth, you decided to write it to the forums of a Company which is Turkish. Nice move Narmin. I should have been got the screenshots of the conversations we made on NA_Duel with your dirty friend which was insulting to me and to my country. Instead of banning him from the server, you decided to join his terrorist propaganda. So now, how dare you say that " talking me because im Kurdish, saying racist sh*t with his broken a** English such as "GO DIE KURDIE TERORIST"." ?

Go try to make your freaking propaganda in the streets, not in the game.

As far as I remember, you typed that we will be destroyed in 5 years ? And you were imagining to form the Kurdistan ?
fbz_ec4bd8344fd588e8d003900271aab1bc.jpg

Narmin said:
Basic logic: If you declare yourself against some "nation" and start to harass their subject, they eventually start to defend their right to play in mental peace. Ofc i'm talking about in-game situation in here. You can't go around harassing people and go crying when they answer you the same.

Apply for an unban via PM or whatever other avenue the private server owner provides. Private servers can ban whomever they want. This is no concern of the forum or TW. If someone administrates poorly, they will end up without players. We do, however, care about the conduct on this forum. So cut the spam and insults. And just to be clear - posting logs of non-public chats will result in harsh punishment.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom