Banned from NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting banned as soon as i join any NA server. Someone starts a poll-ban and it always gets accepted & there are no NA admins to deal with any situations going on.

Saw there were a couple people in duel, so i joined in, instantly got banned.

8FSIM1t.jpg

b983dUC.jpg

8FSIM1t.jpg

there seems to be a whole lot of kiddie drama going on behind the scenes IRL.  I hate to see players getting alienated like this, but poll banning should probably be removed until more players are playing this mod.  Right now all it takes is for a few retards working together to ban players or spam poll maps all day long.

Also it is entirely too easy to accidentally hit "1" when these bans are thrown up all the time just cause I'm wanting to remove the stupid messages.

Hello, we're sorry this happened and we'll be sure you're taken off the ban list. We're also going to remove the poll to ban shortly.

As for those involved, certain restrictions to their account( s ) will be placed.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

From what I saw, which Foppit neglected to mention, he was being really toxic in chat.  he conveniently only took screen shots of what he wanted you to see. 

Oooookay so Life (Foppit), you forgot to mention a few things. You have been acting the troll in servers everytime you join, and mocking us. Stop pretending you dont know who we are, you got kicked from our group of friends for being an idiot and acting like a troll. Us poll banning you is so you stop it, and you only joined the same server as us to troll us, as everyone in that server was our group. So stop trying to troll and pretend we are the bad guys for not wanting you around. And Sebastian, you should put at least poll kicks back, as the mod is in alpha many people take advantage of things, or people will leach, like Life (Foppit).

UKnowItsRayRay said:
Oooookay so Life (Foppit), you forgot to mention a few things. You have been acting the troll in servers everytime you join, and mocking us. Stop pretending you dont know who we are, you got kicked from our group of friends for being an idiot and acting like a troll. Us poll banning you is so you stop it, and you only joined the same server as us to troll us, as everyone in that server was our group. So stop trying to troll and pretend we are the bad guys for not wanting you around. And Sebastian, you should put at least poll kicks back, as the mod is in alpha many people take advantage of things, or people will leach, like Life (Foppit).
BlackFysh said:
From what I saw, which Foppit neglected to mention, he was being really toxic in chat.  he conveniently only took screen shots of what he wanted you to see.
Do you have any proof of these allegations?
I often try to help people in chat, many EU players would know this.
Unless you produce any evidence, your opinions about me do not condone any of the actions that were taken against me.

Also, thank-you for removing polls from the servers.  :smile:

UKnowItsRayRay said:
No we dont have proof, because we were not going around looking for trouble like you
I had just gotten home and was looking to play some BoE, jumped in the server with the most players, and then you know the rest.

I can also say that from my experiences on the NA servers on BoE, aswell as with Life on other mods such as cRPG, he is a toxic player. He tends to be quite rude in chat, and also seems set on telling people that the NA server is terrible and not to play on it. It has really gotten to the point where I could see why someone would want to poll ban him.

To be honest, you've been kind of an asshat in response. I think everyone involved should just let the matter drop. Ignore each other in the servers if they can't get along, and if **** keeps happening, then account restrictions should be placed.

Yes. Mod is all new. Bullying in any form should be dealt with in a very firm manner RIGHT WHEN it surface. Otherwise it will pollute the entire community as seen in other mod(s).

Sniger said:
Yes. Mod is all new. Bullying in any form should be dealt with in a very firm manner RIGHT WHEN it surface. Otherwise it will pollute the entire community as seen in other mod(s).

You are talking about punishing half of the community. Do you know what could happen if a mod decides to punish half of its community while it is still new? It will look corrupt. More corrupt than it already is. So punishing people harshly right at the beginning is the same as saying to not play this mod.

Kanealiis said:
Sniger said:

You are talking about punishing half of the community.

:eek: :shock: :lol:

edit: So you say half the community is bullying? :smile:

Please READ what I'm talking about. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom