Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat"

Users who are viewing this thread

I am waiting for a solution to continue playing this game. I have just written again to the battleye support.

BTW, Bannerlord needs a toggle HUD key to remove everything when you do not need to see. Also needs a simple littlee dot when usiing bows. Also needs to improve some textures and more variety (specially rocks and stones). In my opinion, the abuse of granny does not improve the detail of textures, but the contrary. Also needs to give me the possibility to place the camera far. Also have a problem with some key binds (I can not remap throw weapon properly). Also needs to show scores when the battle is finished.

Everything else seems to be fine. I don't like the face of the woman below eating with the spoon, she never close the eyes.

Last edited:
After some time without playing this game, I am willing to do now, and the problem is here again:

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll".

No intention to play the game without 3D (I never play 2D games).

Sorry I didn't see there were new messages. Could you please send me file checksum again?

Back
Top Bottom