Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat"

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, now it works, but I have another problem relate to Battleye. I CAN NOT use my nvidia 3D glasses to play this game because Battleye block nvSCPAPI64.dll

Battleye Launcher says this:
"[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll"

Thi IS NOT a cheat, this is part of my computer and I usually use this hardware to play other multiplayer games. I don't understand why this is happening. Maybe using Battleye sofware is not a good option.

"[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll"

It seems that nobody cares about this problem. Neither TaleWordls nor Battleye support.

It seems that nobody cares about this problem. Neither TaleWordls nor Battleye support.

Hi, someone else posted for you in the Taleworlds discord, and this is the answer:

JMll8.png

I think that is not an answer. Nvidia makes the drivers and people that make games shoud know what to do with them. I don't have problems playing other online games, it is just this game that uses a wrong sotware to detect false cheats because is unable to distinguish what is part of a driver.

In fact somebody should thanks me beacuse I am alerting of a problem. This is a problem that I have, and probable others trying to play the way I usually do. Maybe if there are no too many people with this problem it is nothig to care about, right?

Yes, that is a good idea... if only I got the right answer. It would be less work for me.

I insist that people should thank when others try to solve problems, because this game is still beta. We bought it alpha and still is far from finished, I have spent many hours like an alpha and betatester and still trying to contribute to fix some errors (sorry that this one is essential to me and not to many others).

Unbelieveble that you get ungry when people say that the game need fixing about something. I (and every others) have paid for an alpha game as if was finished, and now I am doing my job as a betatester alerting about a problem, an still you are not happy.

Last edited:
I think that is not an answer. Nvidia makes the drivers and people that make games shoud know what to do with them. I don't have problems playing other online games, it is just this game that uses a wrong sotware to detect false cheats because is unable to distinguish what is part of a driver.

In fact somebody should thanks me beacuse I am alerting of a problem. This is a problem that I have, and probable others trying to play the way I usually do. Maybe if there are no too many people with this problem it is nothig to care about, right?

Nvidia should have signed their DLLs in the first place (if this is the issue). Signing isn't special to our game or BattlEye, it is used to determine if a file is legitimate. If they do not sign their own DLLs, what can we or anyone else do? Also, for your information, it is like standard nowadays to have your files signed. Their new products, including ones shipped with Bannerlord, all have the files signed for example.

But if we focus on the issue, you can contact BattlEye here: https://www.battleye.com/support/ or contact our support here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Contact to ask or request official support for product in question.

I wrote battleye support in the last days not once, but twice, and the only aswer is an automatic response saying really nothing about the problem.

I doubt battleye have any intest in solving this problem, maybe because people using this dll are not too much, or maybe because they have many other problems to solve.

There is no "Digital Signature" tab when I clic properties of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll", so I suppose it is not signed. But how it is possible to be part of an Nvidia driver and not to be able to use it?..., I understand the reason, but I don't understand how it is possible.

Nvidia stopped giving support to Nvidia 3D Vision in the drivers, so the last Nvidia drivers do not include this dll. The dll was part of the last Nvidia drivers supporting Nvidia 3D Vision (425.31), and this is what you have to use if you use the glasses, so every Nvidia 3D Vision user is using a mix of Nvidia recent drivers and the stereo driver of 425.31

Even if the dll is not signed, is not a problem to play multiplayer games, it is a problem with Battleye. I doubt Nvidia is going to make any change with an old dll that they do not support anymore in the drivers.

The final result is that owners of Nvidia 3D Vision glasses can not use the hardware if the game uses Battleye (and Battleye apparently does not care anything about it), so for me the use of Battleye is a big problem.

I wrote battleye support in the last days not once, but twice, and the only aswer is an automatic response saying really nothing about the problem.

I doubt battleye have any intest in solving this problem, maybe because people using this dll are not too much, or maybe because they have many other problems to solve.

There is no "Digital Signature" tab when I clic properties of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll", so I suppose it is not signed. But how it is possible to be part of an Nvidia driver and not to be able to use it?..., I understand the reason, but I don't understand how it is possible.

Nvidia stopped giving support to Nvidia 3D Vision in the drivers, so the last Nvidia drivers do not include this dll. The dll was part of the last Nvidia drivers supporting Nvidia 3D Vision (425.31), and this is what you have to use if you use the glasses, so every Nvidia 3D Vision user is using a mix of Nvidia recent drivers and the stereo driver of 425.31

Even if the dll is not signed, is not a problem to play multiplayer games, it is a problem with Battleye. I doubt Nvidia is going to make any change with an old dll that they do not support anymore in the drivers.

The final result is that owners of Nvidia 3D Vision glasses can not use the hardware if the game uses Battleye (and Battleye apparently does not care anything about it), so for me the use of Battleye is a big problem.

Then your only option is to wait until we get dedicated servers that will disable battleeye.

I have talked with BattlEye and they told me that the file is signed. Could you please check if you are using latest drivers/version? If updating doesn't help, could you get MD5 hash of file using this website http://onlinemd5.com and send it to me please?

The file must be part of the last 3D Vision drivers (they were released as a part of Nvidia 425.31 drivers) installed on my computer.

File checksum: 66603A42A3F13DFC37EE65D50B5DFC57

The file must be part of the last 3D Vision drivers (they were released as a part of Nvidia 425.31 drivers) installed on my computer.

File checksum: 66603A42A3F13DFC37EE65D50B5DFC57

I have been informed that while files from other drivers are signed, this one is not. They told me that it can be due to this version being a beta version. However they still added it to whitelist. Could you please try now?

After some time without playing this game, I am willing to do now, and the problem is here again:

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll".

No intention to play the game without 3D (I never play 2D games).

After some time without playing this game, I am willing to do now, and the problem is here again:

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll".

No intention to play the game without 3D (I never play 2D games).
That's the way i like my woman too

Back
Top Bottom