• it was

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • it wasnt

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

kalitorian

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Today me and some friends played on Europe pw-mod server and got banned from it cause we invaded a castle.
We invaded it cause on of us got killed for no reason.
So we wanted revenge.
We got into their castle and killed some of them and wanted to steal their gold.
As we were done and wanted to leave we (Deutsche_Legion_Franz, Deutsche_Legion_Hans, Ezio Auditore, Davilesh, Sofv_Baal) got banned.
So we wanted to ask the community if our behavior was ok.
And we wanted to ask for unban.

It was a simple Raid of the Castle and we attacked only the guys, who attacked us, while we marched into the castle.

You should unban us now!

It was revenge  :evil:
why we got a ban?

we are outlaws!
if its not ok then give us a warning and dont ban us!
<------ Ezio_Auditore

vonHinten said:
It was revenge  :evil:
why we got a ban?

we are outlaws!
if its not ok then give us a warning and dont ban us!
1ste This is an RP mod. when you got randomed you report this to an admin. 2nd always follow the rules the ones who randome you will allways get punishment. you may have kild innocent peaple.

Outlaws may not come" hey we are outlaws we may kill you." revenge is for children.

But good luck.

What if they were rping that they were raiding a castle?
I mean, it doesn't make sense that you have to inform your opponent that you are going to raid them, right?
I have no idea why I'm posting here, I'm bored.

Nilzizi said:
What if they were rping that they were raiding a castle?
I mean, it doesn't make sense that you have to inform your opponent that you are going to raid them, right?
I have no idea why I'm posting here, I'm bored.
i posted GOOD luck anyway. i hope you get unbanned so you have fun again on PW

i need to confesse i wasent there and don't know the situation perfectly

I've never played PW.. Partially because it's boring when alone, partially because of the admins' reputation.

You should of reported it when your man was randomed instead of randoming his faction. Or if you wanted to give him a chance(from being banned) and roleplay it you could have asked his leader for justice or got him when he was alone. Whatever you do dont kill someone without roleplaying it or you end up banned

And for the record I don't agree with admins banning without warning first

edit:spelling

I was there at the time. Its Broccin.

1. You did not declare any raid or attack in global at least two times
2. You attacked and killed me, when I was unarmed and trying to surrender.
3. You then proceeded to spawncamp me once, then try to spawncamp me again, in front of an admin, who you also killed and tried to spawncamp.

Enjoy your temp ban. It should be over at time of writing I think.

EDIT: Also outlaws arent allowed to raid castles as far as I know.

EDIT2: It's also funny how there's 5 people banned and only 5 people who think that your behaviour is ok not anymore

An "Admin" named "Strider" randomed me but thats not enough after i asked him about reason he just banned me.
Im not sure but i dont think thats normal for an admin :???:

Back
Top Bottom