Resolved Banned for teamkilling

Users who are viewing this thread

lowan

Recruit
Hi, i'm dumb I killed a bunch of my allies, won't do it again I promise. I've been banned like two days.
And now I'm supposed to be unbanned but still banned as you can see in this screen :
Don't know what to do ? Is it normal. Thanks :smile:
I'm currently In France if you were wondering

Last edited:
I think you deserve it.
Hi, i'm dumb I killed a bunch of my allies, won't do it again I promise. I've been banned like two days.
And now I'm supposed to be unbanned but still banned as you can see in this screen :
Don't know what to do ? Is it normal. Thanks :smile:
I'm currently In France if you were wondering

Ofc I deserve a sanction, but like really I killed a bunch of my friends when we were winning 2/0 and still managed to win and I don't don't when I will be unbanned. I got it, no more teamkills I got 100 hours I teamkilled only in one game, I did a mistake, won't do it again, just wanna play again normally 2 days is a normal sanction but now the sanction is passed and can't play anymore. You don't answer my question. Even if I deserve it it's out of poitn.

What are we suppose to do in response to rampant teamkillers in skirmish? Just let them kill us? If we defend ourselfs and beat them then we could get flagged for teamkilling. Trolls know this and purposely hit you trying to egg you on down to your lowest hp each life. Definitely could use an algorithm for some of the teamkilling abusers in skirmish to be punished by.

What are we suppose to do in response to rampant teamkillers in skirmish? Just let them kill us? If we defend ourselfs and beat them then we could get flagged for teamkilling. Trolls know this and purposely hit you trying to egg you on down to your lowest hp each life. Definitely could use an algorithm for some of the teamkilling abusers in skirmish to be punished by.

We are working on a reporting system to allow players report others far more easily with logs from the game. You will be able to report with a couple of clicks and typing reason without ever needing to leave the game. And the logs will be far more detailed than what they currently are.

We are working on a reporting system to allow players report others far more easily with logs from the game. You will be able to report with a couple of clicks and typing reason without ever needing to leave the game. And the logs will be far more detailed than what they currently are.

Cool thanks for the reply and info.

These are great news!

Back
Top Bottom