Banned for abusive chat

Users who are viewing this thread

they say they are manually banning people dunno how a person can **** up the ban like that.
This entire thread is about a player who was banned for 7 days instead of muted, so I don't think it is that far off to assume that something could of gotten messed up. I play with sammy all the time and he is a pretty laid back guy so there is no way I believe he was out just killing people to troll them.

You should report the other guy for team killing or friendly hitting. Hitting him again is not resolving the issue. Team killing is breaking the rules. Someone breaking the rules does not give you the right to break the rules.
ıf you are running into problems with the players please use the in-game reporting system and don't take action on your hands.

Your right, I'll just report him and hope he gets banned weeks later. In the meantime I'll just have to suffer miserable people making this game a horrible experience. Thank for the response.

Your right, I'll just report him and hope he gets banned weeks later. In the meantime I'll just have to suffer miserable people making this game a horrible experience. Thank for the response.

We have recently reviewed our report system and reports will now be processed much faster. Please listen to marda's advice and simply report anyone you are having issues with.

I will take his advice I don't want to be banned again, I want to play this game unlike the a-hole trolls who don't.

Back
Top Bottom