Banned for abusive chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I just got the message that I was banned for 7 days for abusive chat? I would love to see some evidence for what I have said, I'm one of the more active players and often report people for abusive chat.
I have multiple clan wars lined up and have no clue why I was banned. @MArdA TaleWorlds @AVRC @Callum

I haven't seen a single statement from TW how the banning works so is it automatic or? Where does TW draw the line and for how long are the bans etc? Every other game I know you can atleast see what you were banned for and mostly it is just a prolonged mute afaik. I have no clue what I exactly did wrong so how can I better myself?

Kind regards,
Horatius

Last edited:
Was playing with him before the ban cant remember him saying anything abusive him being banned really messes up our clan wars for the tourney, Even if he said something abuse i think 7 days is very harsh and should be a mute especially for the scale of your multiplayer pop banning people for this duration will just kill multiplayer even more

Hello,

I just got the message that I was banned for 7 days for abusive chat? I would love to see some evidence for what I have said, I'm one of the more active players and often report people for abusive chat.
I have multiple clan wars lined up and have no clue why I was banned. @MArdA TaleWorlds @AVRC @Callum

I haven't seen a single statement from TW how the banning works so is it automatic or? Where does TW draw the line and for how long are the bans etc? Every other game I know you can atleast see what you were banned for and mostly it is just a prolonged mute afaik. I have no clue what I exactly did wrong so how can I better myself?

Kind regards,
Horatius
Pretty sure it happens through someone reporting you. Then they check the logs at the time of the report, and determine if it's banworthy or not. Not sure about that tho.

Why are people even getting banned for 'abusive chat'. It's gonna happen regardless

Worst thing Horatius has said is "ez" which is pretty ironic

Hello,

Kind regards,
Horatius
Same sh*t happened me today, it looks like "dumbass" too much for chat meanwhile the guy that reports you for that can say most horrific thing without a flinch.He wins reporting just beacuse he is the first one to report.Maybe i should too report back all the people i dont like talking in chat and also great f**king job at banning the 5 people that still plays this piece of crap mp.Mp will be dead soon anyways.

yeah kinda pisses me off the actual people keeping the game alive gets treated like this, Cos ik their was a guy in one of our games calling people names and insulting countries and saying "bad black word" and he aint banned yet horatius gets a ban

TW has no statement at all nor provides you any feedback at all with what you did wrong and just bans people blindly. I have no clue what I did wrong or how to improve my behaviour.
I'm completely banned from MP without knowing what I did wrong exactly, apparently I said something in chat.

Given that bans were a demand made by the community, and that TW is spending all their time doing bugfixes, I doubt that they have the time to look through each ban report being made by some random dorito munching nerd, mad because his teammate stole the horse he was chopping.

on the other hand 7 days is harsh for an automated ban system, so I'd like to believe they have at least one guy who's checking the chat logs and confirming bans. At least one. TW Please be transparent about this ban system as it is right now.

Given that bans were a demand made by the community, and that TW is spending all their time doing bugfixes, I doubt that they have the time to look through each ban report being made by some random dorito munching nerd, mad because his teammate stole the horse he was chopping.

on the other hand 7 days is harsh for an automated ban system, so I'd like to believe they have at least one guy who's checking the chat logs and confirming bans. At least one. TW Please be transparent about this ban system as it is right now.
The thing is the guy that were trash talking me said im gonna get banned for saying "dumbass" and that sh*t reporting system got me banned. Why would you give anybody to a chance to exploit the system like that i don't understand. I wish i had him reported too that weak ass piece of garbage.

It seems we made a mistake with the ban. It should be chat mute. Reverted the ban and switched it to a mute. Human error. Sorries!

We don't have an automated system for this. We add the punishments manually.

It seems we made a mistake with the ban. It should be chat mute. Reverted the ban and switched it to a mute. Human error. Sorries!

We don't have an automated system for this. We add the punishments manually.
Thank you for the quick response! Sorry for the issues I might have caused.

Maybe it is a good idea to add a message the ban/mute is for so people know where the line is or even what they have done.

and if it was the guy on cav, he would charge his cav at the beginning of the round and go behind the rock cliffs on the forest map

I have over 1500 wins in captains mode if I teamed killed they had it coming this is bs. You can ask anyone in Captains League they can vouch for me.

Back
Top Bottom