Banned for 10years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These bans were reported to us as having to do with using cheats. We are currently looking into this issue and as of yesterday, we have reduced the duration to one week as a temporary measure. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Using cheats? Expect follow-up results.:coffee:

If this is the legit issue (cheating) then were are going to have to refine either the complaint method or review proccess. I have atleast 350hours+ gameplay from warband to napoleonic wars. I will be violating this again, its not my fault if others dont learn game mechanics. Thats exactly why you should play singleplayer, to learn the mechanics and apply them in multiplayer. I'll take my 200men on against 600 all the time for simple enjoyment in the struggle of the battle, an because its on easy mode. Its amazing having to reset my lines and wait for the next wave to assault and hope we survive. I love how its like battlefield franchise in that you have to apply skill to rise above the rest. I appreciate the work your doing and hope to resolve this issue soon. It really sucks for whoever manages this cause I'd have to drink alot to read toxic chat and other bann offences all day. ?

I've noticed in a lot of internet groups all it really takes is a lot of people getting mad at you, not matter what it is, and you'll get banned. Enough people dislike what you say or do, and mob rule dictates everything. Very interesting times.

If this is the legit issue (cheating) then were are going to have to refine either the complaint method or review proccess. I have atleast 350hours+ gameplay from warband to napoleonic wars. I will be violating this again, its not my fault if others dont learn game mechanics. Thats exactly why you should play singleplayer, to learn the mechanics and apply them in multiplayer. I'll take my 200men on against 600 all the time for simple enjoyment in the struggle of the battle, an because its on easy mode. Its amazing having to reset my lines and wait for the next wave to assault and hope we survive. I love how its like battlefield franchise in that you have to apply skill to rise above the rest. I appreciate the work your doing and hope to resolve this issue soon. It really sucks for whoever manages this cause I'd have to drink alot to read toxic chat and other bann offences all day. ?
You filthy casual I challenge you to a duel.

Well golly gee willikers, that's frustrating! I bet if you thought REALLY hard about it and really tried to remember, you would figure it out. Not buying the playing dumb routine you're putting on, bud.

While I'm having a pretty hard time enjoying this game thus far, the absence of any amount of toxic players does make it better. See you in 5 weeks!

Reported for toxic behavior.

I'm glad this discussion had a response which is provided below:
These bans were reported to us as having to do with using cheats. We are currently looking into this issue and as of yesterday, we have reduced the duration to one week as a temporary measure. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

100% sure. It has been passed through us and dealt with in good faith. We are investigating now to highlight any issues with the process and to get to the bottom of what actually happened.

The thread will be locked. It's had its run and it's beginning to derail after the response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom