Banned for 10years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TW should make multiplayer rules and make the public know it. Just means, when a person does something inappropriate, he or she should pay what for his or her behaviour. There should be a standard, and as to how to make the standard, it's admin's work. Most players will agree with the work of community admins, sometimes trolls always make all players get mad.

Just to begin with, Chinese claim that they hv admin rights to all servers including NA. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/admin-abuse-in-east-asia-server.421453/

They have already 10-year banned a dozens of people for talking against China already. OP did u do or say anything that upset a Chinese, if yes, you are censored.

Even if this has nothing to do with Chinese, 10 year ban is way too harsh. TW must provide detailed explanation if they are banning players for so long. They should start with warnings, then a week ban, and slowly increase the penalty.

Unless a player is backdooring the game of stealing other players' data, an instant 10 yr ban is redicolous.

Since the origin post is lock and I guess no one watch it

I will remind you guys, chinese mount and blade forum group have the administration authority to all servers and they are banning people that against CCP policy

Not sure I even did anything wrong.... but 10years is abit long for what cursing?

Here is Taiwan forum for games and this post copy the banning list from chinese mount and blade forum
And you are on the list, so I guess your steam avatar or steam ID triggered those chinese player and they reported you to the chinese mount and blade forum group.

That maybe the reason you got banned

Last edited:
OP is most likely banned by Chinese. Pretty sure TW will lock this thread soon, they are censoring Chinese admins abuse on all platforms.

Dev has made chinese admins to all servers now,including NA EU,etc. meaning you will get a 10 years ban for saying whatever violated china laws or they didn’t like. Pathetic TW.

I am pretty sure they did it with a very good reason. Since the OP did not provide any details, I would suggest we all return to actual helpful criticism and focus on the game.
Really... you are "sure" are you, despite a lack of evidence on what the OP did and no reason from TW? And now you would prefer to ignore the OP's very valid complaint and get back to discussing the game? TW must love this level of sycophantic white knighting conducted on their behalf.

A 10 year ban without a reason is completely unacceptable. A reason should always be a minimum requirement and anyone who paid good money for this game deserves at least that no matter what they have done.

Regardless of what someone has or hasn't done, on a game we (or at least I) hope will be driven in future by mostly community run servers, am not fond of the idea of someones account getting banned from multiplayer as a whole for anything, really. From official servers and matchmaking though, do what you like i guess? Taleworlds playground to salt as they wish. But i don't think it's right to remove someones access from the game as a whole if they've paid for it and could be playing (in future, i know we ain't got server hosting yet) on an ecosystem outside yours.

Regardless of what someone has or hasn't done, on a game we (or at least I) hope will be driven in future by mostly community run servers, am not fond of the idea of someones account getting banned from multiplayer as a whole for anything, really. From official servers and matchmaking though, do what you like i guess? Taleworlds playground to salt as they wish. But i don't think it's right to remove someones access from the game as a whole if they've paid for it and could be playing (in future, i know we ain't got server hosting yet) on an ecosystem outside yours.

I share your hopes, but the problem is, they actually can take away your access to multiplayer mode. I'm pretty sure that's the case in most of Valve and Activision titles. And if they can do it, TaleWorlds can do this too.

The biggest problem, when it really has anything to do with China, is that their market is too big for any developer to throw it away by not-banning naughty-naughty users. Look at Blizzard's Blitzchung incident or even NBA, which banned even mentioning about Hong Kong protesters. They're both American companies, but even their inherent love for liberty and freedom of speech didn't muted their money-making passion.

Bannerlord's Early Access is availible in three languages - English (ofc), Turkish (ofc) and simplified Chinese. If 'westerner' countries were more important as markets we'd probably see Spanish, French or German in here. At least one of them.
So except hoping for future server liberty, I too hope for Chinese power over banning people being only a flimsy rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom