• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

.bank sound bug

Currently viewing this thread:

greybear20

Recruit
hello i have been playing bannerlord online and while i was farming my game crashed giving me a error saying

application crashed because of a fatal error occured while checking sound bak files.

re-validating game files may solve the issue (triet didnt work) :/

-file(s) : *.bank
-error : validation failure
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have tryet to find the bank sound files and deleted them and validated to restore them and see if it worked sadly no :/
i have tryet deleting every file and uninstall the game and all files i have been able to find didnt work sadly :/
i hope someone in this forum may know a solution or perhaps and idea that may help course cant even play game without mods or anything :sad:

thanks in advance Greybear :smile:

Osaro

Recruit
Please let me know if there is any fix haven’t got to play in a week now I have zero mods fresh install to my pc

Masochista

Recruit
Hi, i just had same bug, and find a way to resolve it.
Go to Desktop > Display Settings > Sound > App volume device preferences
You must have opened Bannerlord Launcher, Set Up correct sound device on Bannerlord, lunch the game. Works for me :grin:

Top Bottom