Version number
e1.5.8.265256
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Seether18

Recruit
Summary: Howdy, I have attempted every fix I can possibly try. I have done 3 fresh installs, I have tried deleting the Sound files, I have verified game cache, I have my PC and all drivers up to date, I have made sure all my C++ Redistributable files are up to date, I have also purged my PC from anything and everything related to Bannerlord to ensure it was a fully clean install. My antivirus isn't flagging anything either. I have no idea what else to do. I was playing the game last night with no issues, but after waking up I couldn't get the game to work.
How to Reproduce: Just by launching the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: Cheat Engine for Single Player Testing (Program is uninstalled currently)
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
unknown.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (EVGA)
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6589
CPU:i5-6600K
RAM:16GB DDR4 @2133
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z170 PRO GAMING (LGA1151)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 931GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB (SATA (SSD))

Have you tried a Clean Install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Have you tried a Clean Install?
I have followed all the steps listed above several times, it has not worked. Like I said in the first post, I deleted every file on my PC related to Bannerlord and ensured it was a fully clean install, I have done it at least 3 times at this point. I'm not quite sure what else to try.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom